Promotion

Its been two weeks since I last saw Manik when he visited me at my penthouse

Its been two weeks since I last saw Manik when he visited me at my penthouse. Next day he sent his manager Rahul with the new papers which included all those clauses that I mentioned.

Today I have to go to a reality singing show for movie promotion along with Manik, Alya and Dhruv.

I was thinking about my schedule while lying on the bed when my phone started ringing.

I picked up the phone and answered the call. It was Diya other side.

"Hey Diya, good morning." I greeted

"Morning Nandini. I have mailed you the posted of your song for the movie 13 days. It will be releasing on 11th so post it on all your social media sites." She said

"Okay I will post it." I replied.

"And yess i am sending your dress which you have to wear for today's visit at the reality show. Your makeup artists will be at the set when you'll reach there." She informed me.

"Okay." I replied

"And nandu behave there. Please don't mess it up." She warned me.

"Okay okay I will manage." I replied

"Okay then bye and all the best."

"Bye. Thankyou." I replied and ended the call.

I stretched my body and opened my mail. There it was the poster of my new song. It was good. Manik's picture was there on the poster. I liked it.

I posted it on all my social media platforms and instantly it started getting likes and comments.

Getting up from the bed I went to my washroom and washed my face and brushed my teeth. Changing into gym outfit I went to the gym.
.
.
.
After coming from the gym and completing my morning works I wore my bathrobe and went to living room where Navya was lying on the sofa.

I went being the couch and yelled her name in her ear loudly.

"Ahhh bhooth." she yelled and fall down from the couch which made me laugh.