Epilogue

Hello everyone.

Here's the much awaited epilogue of Celebrity Mess.
I know some of you were eagerly waiting for the epilogue. Earlier I planned to publish the epilogue on the day the book hit 10 k likes but guess what?

It was taking too long to reach the target as not even 10% of the readers votes on the chapters
At present this book has approx 80 k reads and likes are only 7.8 k. .
Your votes, comments inspires a writer to write more. And I am not saying this just for me. I am saying this for every writer out there.

Please dont forget to vote if you liked the chapter. Dont forget to share your reviews.
All the votes and comments helps the book to reach to other readers .

Thankyou.

*NOT EDITED*

Nandini's POV.

I snapped out of my thoughts when someone pinched me on my arm making me wince in pain.

What the hell.

I looked beside me to find Cabir glaring at me.

"What?" I snapped at the idiot.

"I know Manik is coming back today and you are all excited and happy but you promised me that you would help me and now you're not even paying attention to my story." He whined.

Yeah I am soooooo happy that finally after one long month Manik is coming back today. It's been one month since he left for Paris for shooting of a new movie. I missed him so much in this whole month. I missed him every second of the period. I missed him while cooking when there was no one to irritate me, I missed him while practicing music when he was not there smiling lovingly at me and i missed him so much while sleeping when he was not there to cuddle with me. All in all i missed him whole time. But finally my wait is over and he is going to be here by evening.

"Nandini" Cabir screeched near my ear which again bright me back from my thoughts and made me jerk my head back due to the loud voice.

"You're irritating me now Cabir. When I promised to help you I didn't mean i would help you with the girl problem. I can't understand why you keep running away from responsibilities. If you didn't stopped acting like a coward then someone else is going to take Navya with him and then you will keep bugging me with your sad story everyday because you would be left with that only. Are you getting it, idiot?" I asked and stood up while picking up my purse, phone and car keys.

"You're being mean." He said with a pout.

"I am being honest." I said and wore my sunglasses and cap.

"I am going now. I have matters to attend. You better plan something and propose her on her birthday or I will also not be there to hear your same story just like your other 4 friends." I said and walked out..

I know I was very mean with him. But one day he would be thanking me for being mean to him.

This guy is really frustrating sometimes.

Sighing I sat in my car and started driving towards our penthouse. Yes ours. Mine and Manik's.

First I have to change and get refreshed then I have to go and pick my Hubby up from the airport. Manik dont know that I am going to pick him up. He would be surprised. I grinned at my thoughts and instantly I felt butterflies fluttering in my tummy on imagining his expressions. I giggled at my behaviour and increased the speed of the car. I can't wait to hug him.

Parking the car I walked inside the elevator and pressed the 7th floor button. The gates opened after I typed down the password . The whole floor is private and belongs to both me and Manik.