Tu

It's been two days since she broke my heart again.

Two freaking days.

When she was close to me it felt like I was flying in the sky but then the next moment it was like she just pushed me back to the ground.

To be honest i have left all the hopes of us being together of her loving me, of us having a small family together.

My situation seems so funny. I am such a big fool that I thought we can be together. I don't know what's stopping her to be with me? If she can't love me then it's completely okay. I will be hurt that she don't love me but I still feel my love would be enough for us. I just want her to be with me. I want to be with her in all her sorrows. I want to share all my happiness with her. I want to hear all her thoughts. I want to be th efirst listener of her new songs. I want to be the one who inspires her to write more. I want to be with her.

But

That's the problem.

These are my wishes. What she wants is completely opposite of this...

Grabbing a towel from the cupboard i walked into the washroom and took a bath.

Getting ready i went to our shoot location. I am shooting for a new romcom movie.

These days I only do two main things, shooting and think about her.

I tried my best to remove her from my mind but my mind don't want to forget her. My heart still wants to feel that happiness of her being close to me.

I want to feel that happiness again which I felt when she passed me her sweetest genuine smile, when she hugged me, when she glared at me, when she looked at me thinking that I am not noticing her.

I love it when she smiles looking at the comments of her fans on her Instagram posts. I love seeing the smile on her face when she reads the letter sent to her by her fans. I love to see the peace on her face and in her eyes when her brother is with her. I love to see the mischief in her eyes when she deliberately annoys her brother of Navya. I love to see her scrunch her nose when she have to eat those boiled vegetables because she can't break her diet. I love that look on her face when she thinks about the lyrics. I love it when she closes her eyes and plays guitar when she's alone. I love it when she plays with her rings when she's nervous. I love it when she looks so peaceful when she sleeps at night like an angel. I love it when she makes that yucky face when she sees me drinking black coffee. I love it when her eyes lights up looking at cakes and cookies. I love it when she makes weird faces in front of our room's mirror when she thinks I am not looking at her I just love everything about her. I love each and every flaw of her.

I was brought back from her thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.

I looked at the screen. It was Cabir calling so I ignored the call and sighed in relief when the phone stopped vibrating but next second took a deep breath when my phone again started rininging.

He will not let me live in peace.

"Bhok" I said as soon as I kept the phone on my ear after answering the call
'Bark'

"Saale bhokta tu hai. Mai insano ki tarha bolta hun." he said

"I am hanging up the phone if you have nothing to speak."

"Don't you dare...." and I hanged up witha smirk on my face

The phone again started ringing. I answered it

"Saale kutte kamine How dare you hung up when The Cabir Dhawan was speaking."

"Come to the point why you called me or I will hang up again andiwll switch off my phone." I warned.