BARSAAT

I woke up and completed my morning routine

I woke up and completed my morning routine. After coming back from the gym I directly went to the kitchen and made poha and extracted fresh orange juice for me and Manik. Our maid Neetu didi is on leave from today for 10 days as she will be going to her village for her sister's marriage.

After making the breakfast I went to my room and took a much needed shower.

Its been 2 days since the song is released and its still on trending breaking all my previous records. The song is getting so much love from the people. #Barsaat is still on trending no 1 on twitter followed my #manan.
My schedules are also jam packed with interviews, photoshoots and all.

Today also I have to go live on Instagram to meet my fans then I have two online interviews and one meeting with a music composer.

I am really so much happy that this song is getting so much love. This song is one of the songs I wrote few years back when I was facing the toughest days of my life.

Getting ready in a grey Gucci hoddie on which 'Be kind' was written in white and a black skinny jeans. I wore my favourite white sneekers. Applying minimal makeup which included a lip balm and thin eyeliner I was ready for my day.

I went out of our room and went to kitchen where Manik was standing in front of the open fridge drinking water directly from bottle.

"How many times I have to tell you not to drink water directly from bottle. We have glasses in the kitchen for a purpose Manik." I said

"It's so much work. Take a glass. Pour water in it close the water bottle, drink the water from glass, keep the bottle back into refrigerator, wash the glass. Itna kam kon kare. Isse acha toh direct bottle se piyo." he said

"Not again Manik. And who the hell drinks cold refrigerator water in November?" I asked and took my seat on the dining table.

"I drink." he said and sat opposite to me.

He served poha for me in my plate and for himself in his while I poured orange juice in two glasses for him and me.

"Are you going somewhere?" he asked me