Siddharth Sharma

It's been a week and things have been good. Better than past. Finally i am thinking I should change me into Nandini I was in past. The cheerful one, the courageous one, one who used to show emotions, one who was strong to face the hardships. I think I should work on myself to be a better version of myself.

My days have been crazely packed with meeting to song recordings, interviews to photoshoot, award shows to advertisement shoots and what not.

My fans are still going crazy over the fact that me and Manik were in a music video together. I guess this is a big thing as he is a big star. One of the best actor in Bollywood, hearth throb of girls and women too.

While some fans are happy some are not as Manik does really not have the best reputation in the industry. Some are angry that he and Soha are not together but it doesn't matter to me because I know taht people who cares about me, my fans don't really care about the personality of my costar. They know how I am.

Anyways I opened my instagram to check what has my PR team done to my Insta account. Yes you read it correct. My Instagram, twitter, Facebook account and other social media accounts are not handled by me only. My PR team has a big hand in the rumours and posts that are posted on my accounts.

Thankgod there was nothing new posted on my Instagram other than a photo of mine in Nike's clothes advertising their brand.

Scrolling down I checked the photo which I posted some hours back when my manager was pestering me about it again and again.

I still remember the argument between me and Riya.

"Nandini just post a photo of him. I am not saying to put 'I Love you' in the caption of the pic."

"You're being ridiculous Riya. Does it even matter that I post it or not. My fans loves my music not him. They loves me for who I am not for with whom I work with." I said

"You're really stupid Nandini. Why can't you just do what I am saying? I am really tired of your stupidness. What's the harm in getting a little bit more popularity then what you get.?" She asked in an annoyed tone