The storm and the silence

This chapter is dedicated to an awesome reader of my book Devi-21. Thankyou dear for giving so much love to my book.❤️❤️❤️ Thanks a lot.

Nandini Murthy's ex boyfriend

Nandini Murty is a cheater?

Is the singing sensation of India not as innocent as she looks?

Who's the real Nandini Murty?

Reality behind Nandini's innocent face.

Who's Tanishq Aggarwal?

Whole internet is filled with articles having such headings.

It's like my whole life flipped in seconds

He did what he promised.

He ruined my life.

I am getting calls from my parents and Navya.

It's been 2 hours since the news website released the video and my life has been horrific from that 2 hours.

My emails are flooded with the mails from news agencies for interviews.

My social medias are flooded with hateful comments.

Celebrities whom I don't even know are giving their views about my character.

My manager has ended the contract with me yesterday and I am getting to know about it today.

I don't know what to do.

I am fu**ing miserable.

The managing agency I had a contract with has ended the contract with me and it has been horrific. I don't have any way to do anything. I can't do anything.

But I can't sit silently.

I have to do something.

"Nandu, open the door Nandini. You can't just sit in your room and cry. You have to do something Nandini. Please Nandu, open the door." I heard Navya's voice from outside my room.

She's right I can't just sit and watch Tanishq Aggarwal ruining my life. There have to have a way I can bring truth in front of everyone.

I wiped my tears and opened the door.

Navya and A instantly enveloped me in a hug muttering sweet nothing's in my ears.

Right at the moment the doorbell rang.

Aarav went to open the door and there he was

The person whom I was ignoring from a long time.

The person whom I hurted.

The person who have my heart.

The person in whom my life resides.

Manik Malhotra.