Overcooked Noodles

It's been a week since Manik said sorry

It's been a week since Manik said sorry. Everything is normal between us except that we don't talk to each other now. And I think it's good if we both will mind our lives instead of focusing in other's. Aarav's matter is solved now. He has started going to college again.

I have started working songs for my first album. The whole album will be released after 3-4 months. My manager Jiya has came up with the idea that instead of releasing only audio we should also make and release a MV for each song. The production house also seemed happy with the idea.

I have many projects lined for these 4 months but Jiya declined the offers since I am already going to be very busy with the album. I have one project to complete which include recording of a song and shooting for the music video of that song. I and Dhruv will have to shoot less scenes in the video. And the remaining scenes will be performed my the leads of the movie which include my dearest hubby and another actress Zara Kapoor.

Except this I have 3 photoshoots and 2 inauguration ceremonies to attend one for a mall and another for a jewellery store. These are going to be really big 4 months. After the release of my album my concerts will start. Huff. Very tiring.

At present I am cutting capsicum and onions to make myself fried rice for dinner because Renu di is on 5 days leave. After cutting them I took a pan and pored some olive oil in it and kept it on stove after turning the stove on.

Adding the chopped onions and capsicum in the pan I sautéed it. After some time when the onions and capsicum became soft I added salt, chilli powder, soya sauce and vinegar to it and mixed it well. After 1 minute I added the boiled rice in it and mixed.

Ah. It smells so good. I don't like carrots in it because I don't like carrots.

Turning the stove off I poured the rice in a serving bowl with a lid covering the bowl. I placed the bowl on the dinning table and brought myself a plate and spoon.

Sitting on a chair I served myself some rice and took a bite.

Yum. It tastes so good. Simple and yummy.

I saw Mr. Malhotra going in the kitchen.

"Tumne mere liye dinner nahi banaya?" he asked me coming outside.
("Didn't you made dinner for me?")