Troubled Emotions.

It's been 5 days since the incident she cooked for me for the first time

It's been 5 days since the incident she cooked for me for the first time. Renu di is back from her holidays. She just returned yesterday and from then on I am eating food made my Renu di again. I am kinda missing Nandini's food. She's really a great cook. I have started loving her food even more than restaurants and hotels. Her food gives such a homey feel. Even with less spices her food gives such an exceptional taste that I haven't got in anybody else's food.

In these 5 days we have came close. We talk to each other while having our meals. I really think that whatever I said thought about her in the past was really wrong. She's sweet, kind, caring, soft spoke and what not.

When ever she's near me my lips automatically get turned upwards in a smile and my mind feel relaxed just opposite to my heart. I feel a little tingling sensations whenever she smiles at me.

Although she's still a little uncomfortable around me I think I have started liking her.

Today we have to shoot for the video of the song for the shortfilm.

The shooting will take place in a house which belong to my character in the movie.

"Are you excited for today's shoot?" I asked her

"Yeah I am." she said and smiled at me.

Haye!

After completing my breakfast I took my homemade lunch which was earlier packed by Renu DI and some snacks. Packing my sunglasses, face masks, baseball cap, wallet, phone, headphones, moisturiser, lip balm etc. in my bag I took my car's keys.

"Bye. Nandini. I will see you at the shoot." I said to her. She was packing her guitar in the case in living room.

"Hmm. Bye Manik." she replied not looking up at me.

I went out.

.
.
.

I parked my car and went inside the house.

My assistant greeted me and I handed him the car key so that he can grab my things from there.

I went to the director and greeted him.