Beginning

It's been 1 month since our engagement

It's been 1 month since our engagement. I am getting married in 3 days. A lot things has happened in this 1 month. My new song 'Theher ja' became hit. It was on trending for one whole week. I got a lot of new projects. The album which I am creating with Dhruv is on verge of completion. It will be released in a week or two. Movie '13 days' also get released and got good reviews from the viewers. The movie also became hit.

All the marriage rituals and marriage will take place in a haveli owned by malhotra in Rajasthan.

Today is Ganesh Pujan in which we pray Lord Ganesh and this ritual markd the starting of wedding celebration and rituals. By this ritual we also invite Lord Ganesh to the wedding.

I got ready in my white, pink and orange coloured dress which my Mumma gave me earlier.
Navya and Alya came to take me and made me sit beside Manik.
The priest started chanting mantras and we did what he told us to do.

After that photographers clicked my solo photos and then I went back to my room.

I am tired of faking my smile. I am feeling suffocated by all this. It is really getting on my mind. I can't just get married to someone rude and arrogant like Manik. But I ahave no other option.

In the evening I heard dhol and went out to see what's happening.

My mamu's family was here with a lot of gifts like Dresses, sweets, jewelleries, special marriage bangles etc. for me.

This is another Hindu ritual in which the maternal family of bride and groom comes with gifts and blessings in the wedding. Then they help in preparing everything for the wedding.

I watched as all my cousins were dancing on dhol. My mamu was also dancing happily. Everyone was happy except me.

My Mumma did Aarti of my mamu and the sibling started teasing each other already.

I came back inside because I can't see all this. Everything is reminding me that I will get married just in 3 days.

After some time I heard commotion outside my room and then the room's door burst open and in came my all cousins Diksha, Ashutosh, Prakshit and Prakshiti.