Back To Normal

I woke up on the floor next day

"Did you fall from the couch?" I heard someone's voice.

"No I was hugging the floor. It was looking so lonely." I said

My head was paining so much It was feeling like someone was hitting it with a hammer continuously.

I groaned and sat up. What am I doing in the living room tangled in the blanket?

Then everything came back to me like someone has thrown icy cold water on me in a chilled winter morning.

Aarav.....

I remember my fight with Aarav. Then he left me. I was calling him but he didn't heard me and went away leaving me to myself. I went to the bar and had alcoholic drink first time in my life.

I saw a painkiller tablet placed on the table along with a glass of water. Renu Di must have kept it here.

I gulped the tablet with water and slowly stood up.

I went to my room's washroom and completed my morning business. Getting ready for the day I came back inti my room and plugged my phone to charger so that it can get charged.

Sighing I went back yo the closet to complete my morning skin care routine. I hate doing this and that for my skin, hairs body etc. Well what can you even except from me i am a lazy person.

I looked in the mirror and shrieked

"Ahhhhhh" I yelled

Oh shit it was me in the mirror.

I calmed myself down. I was looking so horrible with my eyes swollen and red with darkcircles under my eyes.

After completing the routine I switched my phone on and saw there were 20 missed calls from Jiya. Why did she called me so many times?

I called Navya first.

"Hey Nandu." she greeted me

"Hi Navya. How are you?" I asked