Chapter 7

There she smiled. Of course I only knew that because I could see her reflection in the glass of the window that she was looking out of. Right then I saw a star fall from the sky and I remembered what I had been told as a child.

'If you wish upon a falling star, your wish will come true.'

I doubted that it was true, but I was willing to do or to try anything and everything that it took to be with my Roza at this point. So I made my wish.

'I wish, hope and pray that my Roza will forgive me and that we can be together and happy for eternity.' I wished.

After I made my wish, I walked up so close behind her that I knew that she could feel my every inhale and exhale against her back, and my actual breath on her neck. Slowly, cautiously, carefully and gently I lay my hands on her hips.

"Roza, please tell me how I can prove my love to you? How can I prove to you that I am telling you the God's honest truth? How can I get you to trust and believe in me again?"

She sighed. "That is something that you will have to figure out for yourself Comrade."

Again, I thought that my heart would fly away. She hadn't called me Comrade, in that voice, in what felt like forever and a day. And I'd had no idea of just how much that I had missed it until I finally heard it once again.

"Would it help to prove my love to you if I told you some things, about the both of us, that you don't already know?"

She contemplated this for a moment, before she turned in my arms. She wrapped her hands around my biceps, as best as she could anyway. Not to be boastful, prideful or anything; but my biceps are in no way small. So her perfect little hands could not wrap even halfway around my biceps.

And although her hands are also much much smaller than my own, they are also almost just as deadly. And by the time that she graduates from the academy, I was bound, and chert determined that she would be the best 'guardian' in centuries. Even if she would never actually, technically, officially become a guardian. (damn)

"It couldn't hurt." She said while attempting a smile. But she was still far to hurt to smile like she normally would have when she was in my arms.

I smiled before leaning down and giving her and Eskimo kiss.

"We will need to sit down because it is a bit of a long story."

She nodded and led me, by the hand, over to her bed. At the feel of my hand in hers I once again almost jumped out of my own skin I was so happy.

Once we reach her bed, she motioned for me to sit down, and I quite happily did as she had non-verbally asked of me. And as soon as I did, flashes of the last time that we had been on a bed together flooded through my mind one right after the other.

With those memories flittering through my mind it was very difficult to concentrate on the real reason that we were here. But with great difficulty and a lot of self-control, I managed to do it.

I didn't after all want her to think that what she said on the staircase, about men only wanting to blyad' her and not actually caring about her at all, was true. Because it most definitely is NOT, at least not with me. But as untrue as it is with me, I know that it is just as true with several others. And definitely not just the moroi. (fuck)

I mean ad, most red blooded straight males over the age of twelve, who had ever seen her, probably did want to blyad' her. But me, I want to make love to her, I want to love her, I want to spend every moment of my life with her, I want the whole entire world to see and know that I love her more than life itself. I want her to know just how desperately that I love her. (hell, fuck)