Chapter 9

"Adrian said that the children will specialize by the time that they are seven years old. But that their visions will start when they are just three years old."

She looked stunned out of her mind while also looking scared and worried to death for our, yet to be conceived, children. But I could completely understand that because it is totally unheard of for someone to specialize that early.

Usually the moroi don't specialize until they are at least fifteen. Of course they don't even start showing any magic use until they are between the ages of ten and twelve. So our children starting to show there magic at the age of three years old is incomprehensible.

"So I am assuming that by then people will be able to know about both yours and their magic. I mean people would have to in order to train you and them in magic that Adrian himself does not have access to. He can train you, and them, in his magic but we will have to get other people that we can trust to train all of you in other things. We will even, more likely than not, either have to homeschool the kids or create an entirely new curriculum just for them."

She nodded in agreement and understanding.

"He also told me that by the time that they are three years old, that they will need to start wearing some type of charmed jewelry to help block the visions. He said ESPECIALLY, for all of you, when you are outside of the wards. Apparently, you will start seeing ghosts after you make your first kill. And the more kills that you make the more the clearer and the easier that you will be able to see and communicate with the dead. Also according to Adrian, once that starts so will the horrendous headaches anytime that you are outside of the wards. And apparently some of our children will also get those very same headaches when they are outside the wards as well. And the longer that you are outside of the wards the stronger, more intense and more painful that the headaches will become for all of you that have or develop them. So I think that we should get you some type of medication that will put you to sleep when you fly, for sure. Or any other time that you are outside the wards for more than an hour or so. We could also get you something milder to deal specifically with the headaches, that doesn't put you to sleep. When you are outside the wards to go shopping or the like, after all you can't very well shop if you are unconscious."

She laughed, "no, I can't sleep and shop at the same time. Which is a shame really, because if I had the money, I think that I would really enjoy shopping."

"Roza, you have more money than you could ever possibly spend. You have, a lot more, than even Lissa has ever had. Even with all the Dragomir trusts, properties, bank accounts and savings accounts put together."

"No I don't. I..."

"Lyubov' moya, you are being added to all of my bank accounts and all of my credit cards and I have a very full deck of both. You will get your own cards from all of those accounts with your name on them, well Rose Badica Belikov Ivashkov to be precise. That way, even after we get married you won't have to change your name on those cards. And then on top of all of those accounts are the ones that you will get by being the Badica princess." (my love)

"Ok, well at some point I may get access to the Badica accounts, but at this very moment I have no money. And I can't take your money honey, we are not married."

"But we WILL be, and as my girlfriend, soul mate and my future fiancée and wife. I want you to use all of my accounts just as if they were your own and feel as if they are and always have been. Because they are just as much yours as they are mine. And by the time that you get back from Spokane, your name will be on ALL of those accounts and your cards will be on their way to you at the academy."