Chapter 17

"As I said before, I will Little Dhampir. I promise you that I will do my dead level absolute best to take care of him for you while you are away. And no, you're not currently pregnant."

"Thank you, Addie."

"You're welcome Little Dhampir."

I watched as my cousin and my soul mate hugged each other goodbye. When she turned to me, I took her by the hand and lead her a little further away, just to be sure that Christian wouldn't be able to overhear our conversation.

"Detka please be careful, I can't live without you and our children. I already love all of you sooo sooo much that I just don't know what I would do with myself if I were to ever lose any of you Roza moya. Lyubov' moya, boginya moya, princess moya, milaya moya, dorogaya moya, my everything." (baby, my, my love, my goddess, my, my dearest, my darling)

"I love you too Mitya, more than my own life. You and our children are already everything to me too Comrade. I just want to make sure that you know that. I wouldn't be able to face another moment without you, all of you." She said as she combed her hand through my hair, that I had left down just for her. Because I know that she loves my hair down just as much as I love hers down, free, and natural. As much as I love to watch her ponytail bounce and sway as she walks, when her hair is down, free, and natural it just stirs certain feelings deep down inside of me.

"I do know that detka, I feel exactly the same way milaya moya. Honestly, I have never ever really doubted your love for me Roza moya, only my worthiness of it and of you. Just please, don't ever again doubt my love for you, angel moya. EVER." (baby, my dearest, my, my)

"I don't and I won't ever again, I promise you that. But you have to promise me the same thing detka. You are the only man in the whole world who is worthy of me and my love. You are the only man in all of existence past, present, and future who deserves to be my husband and the father of my children. I don't won't you to ever forget that either detka." (baby, baby)

"Thank you lyubov' moya, thank you sooo very VERY much detka." (my love, baby)

I leaned down and kissed my soul mate passionately, desperately even. I knew that she could taste my fear, worry, concern, and apprehension because even I could taste it. We kissed for so long and held onto each other so fiercely that Adrian eventually had to interrupt us and break us apart.

"I'll be there just as soon as I am supposed to be detka." I whispered against her lips. (baby)

Holding her face between my hands I tried to express to her just how afraid that I was. "Please, for all that is holy, please be careful detka. Because you have to come back to me, I really won't survive this world without you, especially not with my sanity intact. I love you so much Roza moya, so so so so much detka." (baby, my, baby)

"I will and I love you too Comrade moy, Mitya moy, soul mate moy, lyubov' moy, Mitri moy, Dimitri moy, my absolutely everything." She said just before giving me one final, for now, loving and extremely passionate and amazing kiss. It was so passionate and filled with sooo much love that it was almost frenzied and animalistic. (my, my, my, my love, my, my)

"I love you detka." We said as one. (baby)

Soon, Adrian and I were watching ledi lyubov' moya and her friend pull away from not only the ski lodge but from us as well. (my lady love)

"She will be fine cuz. Just trust in her, trust in your training, trust in my training and above all else trust in her abilities and skills. And her love and determination to come back to you, to love and protect you and your children."