Chapter 15

And he was right because he most certainly does kneel to me, quite often as a matter of a fact. Just not the way that we were talking about. He loved being on his knees in front of me, with one of my legs thrown over one of his shoulders, just as I loved being on my knees in front of him. Both for very sexy reasons. He also loved to lay me back over the edge of the bed, or countertop in the bathroom, both also for very sexy reasons.

We all laughed for a few moments.

"So, I can make anyone, who is not of equal or greater rank, bow to me right now?"

"Once you are crowned and people find out who you truly are. Yes indeed, that is the truth of the matter. Those of equal or greater rank to you will not have to bow or kneel until you are the queen. Because by then there will be no one, except for Dimka, who is or ever will be of equal or greater rank to you."

I smiled again.

"So just to clarify, as a princess I cannot make Lissa bow or kneel. But I can make Christian bow. Right this moment I can have that suka Natasha on her yeblya knees at my feet? Right where the man stealing home wrecking shlyukha deserves to be. Slithering on her belly like the yeblya reptile that she is." (bitch, fucking, whore, fucking)

They both laughed at my description of that shlyukha Natasha. "Yes." (whore)

At that affirmative response my smile grew even wider and happier.

(DPOV)

I saw her smile as it grew across her amazingly beautiful face, and I begin to get worried for the rest of the world.

"Who else do you have in mind exactly lyubov' moya?" (my love)

"Jesse, Ralf, Janine, Christian a few times but just to mess with him, and as I said that shlyukha Natasha." (whore)

I couldn't help myself I roared with laughter. When she said Tasha's name, I saw her lip curl into a sneer, which I absolutely do not cannot and will not ever be able to blame her for.

"I can't say as I blame you mladenets. But was Tasha mean to you?" I wanted to know because just the thought of that shlyukha being mean to lyubov' moya pissed me the ad off immeasurably. (babe, whore, my love, hell)

She sighed. "Not overtly, at least not to my face, but she tried to take you away from me."

"But I think, or at least I hope, that that is only because she didn't know that I am head over heels crazy in love with you lyubov' moya." I really and truly hoped that I was telling her the truth. Otherwise, Tasha is going to be regretting most of her life choices very soon. Roza moya would make for chert sure of that, that I had absolutely no doubts about at all. Especially considering who her father is. And given the things that I myself have heard directly from that suka Tasha's mouth. I secretly hope that I get to see firsthand as angel moya puts that suka Tasha in her proper and very well-deserved place. (my love, my, damn, bitch, my, bitch)

(RPOV)

'I don't really think that she would care even if she did know, she is just that yeblya obsessed with him. In my honest opinion she would still do everything in her power to get him to be with her and to leave me. She is just that much of a suka and a home wreaking slut and shlyukha. And I wouldn't put it past her to even try to compel him into yeblya her. The shlyukha.' I thought to myself, but I didn't actually say that out loud, but by the look that I gave him I could tell that he knew exactly what I meant. (fucking, bitch, whore, fucking, whore)

"Fine, only Tasha a few times then. Just for putting me through all of that der'mo." (shit)

'Yeah right, I would not be excusing her. Ever!!! And if anyone says anything about it, I will just proclaim that I keep forgetting. For just as long as I can possibly get away with it that is. Which will hopefully be until the suka shows her true colors to the world.' I thought to myself once again. (bitch)