Chapter 18

"Who Adrian."

He quietly and in complete and utter shock answered me with a simple, "Aunt Tati."

"Blyad', we obviously need to do something about her crazy zhopa sooner rather than later. When is she supposed to do this?" (fuck, ass)

"She will plan to kill Aunt Tati when everyone goes to court for Victor Dashkov's trial."

(YES, MY DEARS, I DO KNOW THAT THAT IS NOT WHEN IT REALLY HAPPENED.  BUT YOU, MY LOVELIES, ALL KNOW ME BY NOW. ONLY ONE THING IS SAFE FROM CHANGE. LOL.)

"My God, the suka is in-yeblya-sane. Killing or even talking about, threatening, or even planning or conspiring to kill the queen is treason. It is an instant death sentence crime." (bitch, fucking)

"Which is exactly why she plans to frame Rose for it. She has wanted to kill Aunt Tati for years, but now she finally has someone that she can frame for it."

"I'll kill her mat' trakhayet zadnitsu myself first, I swear I will. With my bare zhopa yeblya hands if I need to, if that is what it takes to protect Roza moya and Aunt Tati." I growled protectively of Roza moya and of my aunt. (mother fucking ass, ass, fucking, my, my)

"When we all get back to the academy... and yes, I am coming too, I... well we, can talk to Abe. Let him know what is going on, what I have seen and that something needs to be done to or about Tasha before she finds out about Rose. Because if we don't... A LOT of people, good and not so good, are going to die needlessly. And Rose will be in constant danger until Tasha is dealt with in the most permanent way possible."

"Yes, I agree. But no one but you, me, Roza, Abe, and Aunt Tati can ever know. Because knowing that we did something to Tasha would hurt Christian. And Lissa would never be able to keep a secret of that magnitude from him. Did you see if Tasha had any coconspirators?"

"I agree. Yes, she is currently sleeping with one of Aunt Tati's royal guardians from her night shift. They are already discussing killing Aunt Tati and have been doing so for quite a while now. They have just been trying to figure out who to frame for it and how exactly to go about the murder and the frame job. To make for damn sure that they get not only what they want out of it but that they get away with it and someone else takes the blame. Tasha has been contemplating framing Rose for it since the very moment that they met actually. Apparently the suka didn't like how close the two of you were standing to each other and how friendly you seemed. But what just happened has cemented that desire." (bitch)

"All right let's go try to eat and while we discuss all of this. We can strategies more on what EXACTLY to do to and with Natasha 'the insane grebanaya suka' Ozera. That sumasshedshaya zadnitsa yeblya suka!!! And when you talk to Abe the next time you need to warn him about all of this der'mo so he can be prepared." (fucking bitch, crazy ass fucking bitch, shit)

"I will." He nodded.

'Roza lyubov' moya, if you are seeing this, please know that I will keep you safe, I promise you that on my life my future wife. YA tak sil'no tebya lyublyu Roza moya. Ochen' mnogo.' I sent that thought to the love and light of my life. (my love, I love you so very much my Rose, so very much)

*END BOND VISION WITH DIMITRI*

(RPOV)

I have no idea how long we have been in the basement of this house in Spokane before I was slapped awake. When I woke up, they then proceeded to beat me until I almost passed out. I was asked to turn; the lives of my friends were held over my head. But I didn't give in because they were all right there screaming at me telling me not to. Just as Mitya was doing in my head. Reminding me of the future that awaited us, including our children. But that future was only there if I made it out of that house alive.