Chapter 40

"Thank you, baba, mom, and Uncle Pavel I really appreciate that. And thanks baba, all the information that we can learn will help me or Adrian or Lissa or some other spirit users or shadow kissed individuals." (daddy, daddy)

"You are very welcome, Rose." All three replied.

"I will make those calls after we finish here and get them started right away Rose dear."

"Thanks baba." Angel moya and her father wrapped each other in their arms and in a loving embrace. (daddy, my)

"Ok, so as I was trying to say before all hell apparently broke loose. When the accident happened and the human died, the strigoi that had been watching and waiting for the accident, doused the human in alcohol. And then went on and doused part of the car in gasoline, so that the car would explode. Leaving everyone in our world to think that it was a drunk driver that killed the Dragomir's. And after the car exploded then they set the remains of the car on fire by having other humans pouring liquor all around the inside near and on the driver. Just to make sure that the drivers body burned badly enough to where there could be no way an autopsy could be performed on him. They even pored alcohol down his throat and then threw a mostly empty and open bottle of rot gut in the floor between his feet."

(YES, MY DEARS I KNOW THAT EVEN IF THE CAR AND DRIVER HAD BURNED HEAVILY. AN AUTOPSY COULD STILL BE DONE IF THERE WAS ENOUGH OF THE BODY LEFT. AT LEAST IN THIS DAY AND TIME WITH CURRENT TECHNOLOGY. BUT THIS IS FICTION AND YOU ALL KNOW ME BY NOW. LOL)

Now we all gasped as Roza moya had hot tears running down her face. (my)

"He... he said that he knew that I was in that car with the Dragomir's. And that he and several others had been very surprised that I survived the crash at all. But he only knew that because, as I said, they had some people there that had been watching the whole damn thing. They watched it as if it was some kind of damn television show or a movie or something that was there to entertain them instead of people dying, and then they had told him all about it. But what he didn't know, is that I didn't live through it, that I did not survive that accident alive. If he had known that I am shadow kissed..." She shook her head as the sadness for the Dragomir's echoed again and again in her heart and mind. I could feel just how hurt and heartbroken that she was and still is at the loss of the Dragomir's. My poor love, the Dragomir's were as close to parents as Roza moya had had for a very long time. Aside from Alberta that is. (my)

"... Then I have absolutely no doubt whatsoever, that he would have just out right killed me. Or at least he would have tried too anyway."

Alberta, Abe, and Pavel all looked shocked at finding out that lyubov' moya had not actually survived that intentional car crash. (my love)

"Is that all that he said about the accident?" Alberta asked quietly and tenderly several exceptionally long minutes later not wanting to set lyubov' moya off again if there were any way possible to avoid it. (my love)

"No. He said that they had done that on purpose to intentionally wipe out the entire remaining members of the Dragomir line. They wanted Lissa and her whole entire remaining family dead. And they almost succeeded to. They started with the Dragomir's and Badica's because they... or I guess I should say that we, are the two smallest families left. But they waited so long between the two attacks because they were apparently so furious because they didn't manage to kill all of the Dragomir's. So, the higher ups wanted to wait and plan on how exactly to go about killing Lissa in the easiest way 'humanly' possible as well. And when Mitya brought us back to the academy they made up their minds to continue with their original plan and just get Lissa whenever they could. Which made us, the Badica's, next on the list. Which is exactly why they chose to target the part of our family that Guardian Art Schoenberg was guarding. They chose that specific home because it killed two birds with one stone. A part of the Badica family and so close to the academy. It was all very convenient for them Isaiah said." She sneered that last bit.