Chapter 12

I continued to taste and caress her core until she was writhing and whimpering from unsatiated desire, passion and need. But I wasn't going to leave her like this for long, I just couldn't leave her like this for long. No matter how much I loved to hear, watch, smell and taste her this way. I couldn't leave her wanting and needing this way for long. She is the absolute love and light of my life and I needed to not only satisfy but also satiate her need and desire. There was something in me that was driving me to make sure that she is always satiated and satisfied with our 'sex' and love life.

Finally, I racked my tongue over her clit and graze her with my teeth before sucking her into my mouth. I brought her to her pinnacle again and again before finally letting her come in my mouth.

Drinking her release caused me to become even more ravenous for her. For the taste of her, for the smell of her, for that feel of her just for ALL of her. In any and every way at all possible in this or any other world, for her and only for her.

I knew that my thirst and hunger for her would never be filled, never be satiated, will never be slackened. I would and will always need her like this. More and more so with every passing day of my life. Again, I plunge my tongue into her tight wet core, as deeply as I possibly could.

I kissed her beautiful tight little pussy just like I do her mouth all lips tongue and teeth, need passion and desire for eternity. Leaving no part of her untouched, un-pillaged, un-plundered or untasted.

Never once being able to satisfy this severely severely intense and aching thirst for her. For her essence. If I could stay right here, my face buried in her pussy tasting her, for the rest of my life then my life will have been very well and quite happily spent.

I brought angel moya to her climax over and over and over again. Not only to bring her pleasure but also trying to slack my thirst for her. Which I knew without a doubt would never happen. Not even in a hundred, a thousand or even a million years Then I slid my tongue slowly up her body until I had pressed my chest against her own. I interlocked her small hands with my own and brought them to lay on each side of her head as I gazed into her eyes. (my)

I decide to let her have a little fun of her own and although I had no intentions of taking her virginity tonight. That did not mean that we weren't both going to spend hours and hours and hours screaming each other's names towards the heavens. So, I carefully flipped us over to where she was straddled my hips.

"Do as you please with me lyubov' moya, I am completely at your disposal, mercy, and service dorogaya moya. Anything and everything that you please I am here for you, anything short of our breaching your hymen." (my love, my darling)

She smiled down at me as she rocked her clit against my cock again and again and again. With each pass she ground herself down on me harder and harder and harder until I was just before losing my grip on reality.

She was sooo clearly chasing her orgasm, and it was amazing to watch her do so by using my body to meet her own needs. Soon we were both moaning like crazy, her head thrown back in ecstasy. Just as mine was against her pillow, but she never stopped grinding and rocking her clit against my cock.

Soon we were both screaming our release and each other's names so loud that I knew that someone had to have heard us. But I just didn't give a letat' nakhuy right then. As long as she continued to do this to us, to make us feel this way. Then I wouldn't give a chert if an entire regiment of guardians, or the entire guardian and royal councils, all busted the yeblya door down and actually caught us in the act. (flying fuck, damn, fucking)

Now that I knew that our being together was legal. People could go blyad' themselves and each other up the zhopa all the way to ad and back for an entire yeblya millennia for all I yeblya cared. (fuck, ass, hell, fucking, fucking)