Chapter 10

I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SORRY YOU GUYS, I FORGOT THAT TODAY IS SATURDAY.

"Emil. According to him I was so good with a sword. That he taught me on a more advanced level of training than anyone at the academy had ever been taught before."

"I will have to thank him for that then. Anyway, shortly after you get the four of them out of the house we will be there. But you tell Christian that he has to keep himself and all of the others from going back inside of that house. Because lives depend on them all staying out, and not just their lives, but more importantly the lives of you and our children as well. I don't care if he has to wrap that entire yeblya house in a twenty-foot-high solid wall of yeblya fire. He has to keep everyone else the blyad' out until I get there. I will not have one of them risking your life and the lives of our children any more than you're having to go there after them to begin with does. Because if they do, then they will chert well be answering to me for it. I don't care which one of them that it is, whether it is a moroi or not." (fucking, fucking, fuck, damn)

"I will make sure to tell him that." She assured me in a husky, raspy and sexy whisper. Just before her beautiful full plump lips captured my own in a torturously scorching hot and passionate kiss.

"Dimitri, give me something to fight for."

"You fight for us, you fight for our love, you fight for our future, you fight for our lives together, you fight for our children, and you fight for our family detka. That is what you fight for." (baby)

"I will. I will. I promise you that I will. Show me what I will be fighting for Comrade. Please?" She asked.

"You are sooo beautiful detka." I whispered, as I ran my fingers through her hair. (baby)

After I lay her back on her bed, I lifted her arms above her head. And ran the backs of my fingers back down the underside of them, then down the sides of her breasts.

I then continued down her sides to the hem of her shirt. When my fingers brushed against the sides of her breasts on the way down and then back up, as I pulled her shirt up over her head, she moaned.

"Hmmmm, I love you touching me Comrade. I love the feel of your skin against my own soooo much. I have always loved and longed so desperately for the feel of your skin against mine." She whispered to me adoringly with her eyes closed in pleasure.

"You are going to love it even more soon, Roza moya." I told her as I dropped her shirt onto the floor next to the bed. (my)

I brushed her hair back over her shoulders and brought my lips to her neck. As soon as my lips touched her skin she moaned again and thrust her hips up against my own.

I was momentarily overwhelmed by the feel, the warmth, the smell, and the taste of her skin. I have been aching to touch her like this again for sooo yeblya long, for far too long as a matter of a fact. Ever since the night of the lust charm to be exact. And it was taking every single ounce of my remaining self-control not to just lose my mind making love to her. But that wasn't my plan for tonight... that would have to wait until after she got out of that house in Spokane safely and back into my arms, right where she does and always has belonged. I was doing just as she asked of me by giving her something to fight for. Something to come back to and for safely. (fucking)

But since I knew that this was her first time being like this with anyone... Well, anyone except for with me on the night of the Equinox Dance that is. Even if we hadn't made love the night of the lust charm, I knew that I was the only one who had ever been like this with her.