8|962

New book cover!

Before I start can I say thank you so much for 77 reads it means alot to me

Before I start can I say thank you so much for 77 reads it means alot to me. I love you all so much.
------------------------------

Eleanor pov

"A God?" Draco asked "what do you mean a God?"

"I have dated a God , a person that controls shit on earth or whatever. All I know is that there were loads and Zeus is scary as fuck with his lightening bolts and shit."

"I don't believe you." He said

"I never said you had too, did I darling." I spoke and I then looked back down to my book and started writing again.

"Why do we keep meeting like this?" He questioned

"Oh my Merlin, what is with all the questions. How about I ask you a question." I huffed

"I'm curious and fine, go on."

"What is it like being normal?"

"Normal? What do you mean normal? You look normal." He asked.

"I am no where near normal. For starters I have a very high reputation, I am cursed, I am a princess and first in line to a very powerful kingdom, I am the strongest witch in the world and I have to be careful of everything as sometimes I have people try and kill me. So unless you say that is normal, then I want to know what your life is like."

Draco pov

"What is it like being normal?"

What does she mean by normal?

"Normal? What do you mean normal? You look normal." She asked.

"I am no where near normal. For starters I have a very high reputation, I am cursed, I am a princess and first in line to a very powerful kingdom, I am the strongest witch in the world and I have to be careful of everything as sometimes I have people try and kill me. So unless you say that is normal, then I want to know what your life is like."

Princess? What does she mean princess?!

"Princess? Kingdom? I'm afraid I have lost you here." I questioned

"Sorry, I must have missed that part out. My full name is, Princess Eleanor Salazar Slytherin. My father built a kingdom, and made him and my mother king and queen. Then my brother's and me Princess and Prince's.And if you took a hint earlier when I mentioned I had a castle, you could put two and two together, "

"So your a Princess?" I question

"Correct." She responded

I couldn't believe, what she told me. She a Princess. Now I know why she has 2 castles.

I was deep in thought when I felt her arm nudge my shoulder. "Malfoy?"
She nudged my shoulder again

"Hmm."