34|F*ck This And F*ck You

Eleanor's pov

Eleanor's pov

2 months later-
22nd April 1998

Nothing has happened since the incident...surprisingly.

Hugo has been asking me every day if anything has happened, he's clearly worried about me.

He keeps on telling me to tell Dumbledor. But, what is he going to do? Wave his wand and say abra-cadabra? He won't do anything, his head is always stuck up Gryfindor's house.

It's been 2 months since Noir has been at Hogwarts and she's been nothing but a nightmare. About two weeks ago Draco was supposed to meet me at the astronomy tower, I waited two hours but he never turned up, turns out he 'forgot' and was helping Noir with her arithmancy homework. Then last week, Daphne, Pansy and Astoria were supposed to meet me here at the three broomsticks, but once again they never turned up, well Astoria had a valid reason-she was sick- but turned out Daphne and Pansy were having a 'girls' day with Noir-without me. I was hurt, I mean who wouldn't be, two of your best friends standing you up for the girl you hate?

So here I am, sitting at the three brooms sticks waiting for Lorenzo, Daphne and Draco.

Pansy went home with Blaise to meet her parents and Astoria is visiting her grandparents. And Noir is wherever she is, but I couldn't care less.

I was going to meet Draco and Daphne back at the castle but Daphne had slept in and Draco was meeting his mother this morning. And well, Lorenzo was with Kenna.

I've been here 10 minutes and I was writing in my book.

Writing about the same thing I have been trying to figure out for the past nine centuries.

I look at my watch, it's now 12:36.
I've been here half an hour.
Daphne should be on her way now and I don't know about Draco or Lorenzo.

I huff and continue writing in my book.

One hour later...

"Would you like to order a drink now?" Esmerelda says the same waitress that waited for us the first time I came here.

"Yes please," I smile at her, trying to be polite.

One hour turns into two and then three. 3:40. Three hours isn't a mistake. They've stood me up again. I go to stand up but someone sits across from me.

My eyes meet Hugos.

"What are you doing all by yourself?" Hugo asks, he's wearing blue jeans with a yellow knitted jumper clearly showing his Hufflepuff pride.

"Well I was supposed to be meeting Lorenzo, Daphne and Draco but once again they stood me up," I say with frustration.

"Oh... Wait, I swear I just saw Draco, Daphne and Bella in Honeydukes."