37|The Past

Third person/authors Pov

While she lay cold and unresponsive. He sat and laughed with his friends... Well the majority of them.

Lorenzo and Astoria refused to speak to any of them. The guilt they both carry from their friend's actions and words were heavy on their shoulders.

Even though neither of them deserved to, they still did. Nor did Lorenzo or Astoria know why their friends did what they did. All their faith lay upon Eleanor. Both truly believed Eleanor did not attack Bella.

Deep down the whole group knew Eleanor didn't attack Bella. So why did none of them stand up for Eleanor, you may ask?

They were scared.

They were scared that it was true. So true they would be next.

Not the next victim of Eleanor Slytherin.

But, the victim of whoever caused this. If they got Eleanor, who knows who would be next?

Lorenzo was furious. His mind was loud. The hate for Draco grew every second.

How could he abandon his girlfriend?

How could he choose Bella?

Why?
Why did he do it?

What happened to Eleanor?

Where is she?

How is she?

All these questions but no answers.

And to just top it all off, Kenna had stopped writing to him. He tried to visit but there was a barrier that stopped him from jumping worlds.

He wanted to scream. Shout. Destroy.

He had never felt this way before. The factors of his feelings were how fast everything happened. How he was kept out of the light of any information.

He had begged Hugo to give him answers but all Hugo gave him was a stiff posture, shakey palms and fear in his eyes. Hugo gave no words.

Ever since Hugo saw her on the floor, cold and helpless, he has beaten himself up for it.

If only he didn't leave her, then maybe she would be okay. Maybe, they would be laughing in herbology.

However, Hugo had told no one. Not even Helena or Griff. He trusted nobody.

He knows someone is at Hogwarts. He knows his past is catching up to him. He's just waiting until it taps him on his shoulder.