25|The 3 Stages

Eleanor's Pov

Eleanor's Pov

"I didn't know you spoke Spanish," Draco spoke as he sat next to me.

Everyone is now in the drawing room chatting away. My dad making some terrible jokes with his friends whilst my mum is talking about god knows what to Narcissa, Elizabeth and mara whilst Sofia is scolding Estrid and Xavier for doing whatever.

"Well there's still many things you don't know about me Mr Malfoy, such as Spanish isn't the only language I speak,"

"What languages do you know?" Draco asked putting his right arm behind me on the leather sofa.

"I know Spanish, Italian, Greek, Russian, German, French and obviously parsletounge. Plus, another twenty two languages. " I state.

"That puts me to shame as I only know French, care to teach me some Spanish?"

"What do you wanna say?"

"Hello, I am Draco Malfoy, what's your name?"

"Hola, soy Draco Malfoy, ¿cómo te llamas? "

"Hola soy Draco Malfoy, ¿Cómo te llamas?"

"Nearly, when there is a double l in a word it is pronounced with a 'y' sound."

"So llama?"

"correct,"

"What are you two doing all the way over here?" A thick Spanish accent erupted the air.

"Talking," I reply to Sofia whilst taking a sip of my drink.

"Well I can see that, Cariño." She stands infront of us both staring down at me and Draco.

"You must be Draco?"

Draco stands up, "I-I yes Lady Sofia,"

Sofia snickers and faces me, "Es adorable."

Draco quickly sits down and looks down in embarrassment. "It's OK Draco, every now and again Estrid, my son, stutters over the most stupidest thing and no doubt you are nervous especially when you're in the same room and royalty and nobles,"

I roll my eyes, "He's also in the same classes as the future queen, Sofia,"

A grin rises onto Sofias face and I know exactly what she going to say, "¿Lo estás defendiendo? Nunca haces eso, espera¿ te gusta? ¡Oh, Dios mío, te gusta! ¡Esto es un milagro!"

(You're sticking up for him? You never do that, wait do you like him? Oh my god you do like him! This is a miracle!)

"No, no me gusta así, es solo mi amigo." (No, I don't like him like that, he's just my friend. ")