23|Treat Yourself

Eleanor's pov

Eleanor's pov

17 December 1997

Its been a few weeks since Merlin went back home. Nothing important really happened apart from Merlin and Daphne competing for my friendship. Proud to say Blaise won.
I mean I couldn't choose only one of them so I chose Blaise. I can't say they were both impressed with me.

The first day back at classes were boring as per usual, and everyone gave me at least a couple of looks as I walked down the halls, which earnt them all middle fingers. Can people not put their noses where it's not supposed to be? Clearly not.

Over the weeks me and Draco have stayed in the same place. Draco being a flirt which is weird because I've never seen him like this. Blaise says he's being acting unusual lately. No idea what he means by that.

But anyway now we're are all at hogsmede for Christmas Shopping.
Yay. Note the sarcasm. But, who in the right state of mind wants to shop in these weathers. I mean I love shopping, especially for shoes anyway, but it's freezing.

I'm wearing black jeans with a green knitted jumper that I bought 2 weeks ago with a black trench coat and my slytherin scarf. Oh and can't forget my black leather knee high boots-with out a heel, unfortunately-and gold jewelry.

Daphne says I need to add colour to my wardrobe because it only consists of black, green and hint of blue. But I say it matches my soul. I personally don't think I need to add colour to my wardrobe because that's what my shoes are for. I love my shoes. If you hadn't noticed already.

Daphne plaited my hair into two French braids this morning, whilst she questioned me about everything on my brothers. I don't see what she sees in them they're both massive dipwhits.

"So where to first?" Daphne asked.

The boys went to do their shopping and 15 minutes ago and Astoria went with her friends and Pansy isn't feeling well so she's at the castle.

"Where ever you want to go,"

"Well theirs a boutique a couple of shops up and I'm thinking of getting Astoria and Pansy from there."

Me and Daphne walk towards the boutique. The boutique was call Madame Rose-Wells boutique. As I looked through the window the shop was covered with pink satin clothe hangers with pink and purple sparkling dresses. Right down my lane.

Daphne opened the door and a bell rang as she did. An old woman with grey curly hair and red round glasses with pearls hanging off the sides of the glasses around her kneck.

"Welcome dears, come, come you must be freezing," She spoke.

We both walked towards her as she gushes us in. "Now how can I help you both?"

"Hi, I'm looking for some dresses for my sister and my friend," Daphne spoke.

"OK and you dar- oh my you're Eleanor Slytherin..." She trailed off.