4 .

LATER THAT SAME NIGHT

I groan as I start coming to. I held my head as it was pulsing, it felt like it was about to explode. My hearing was slowly coming back as I heard Deion's voice.

" What the fuck you mean you don't know where he at!? ", he yelled. I looked up and noticed him in the front with Roddy on the phone with somebody. I was laid out on the seat in the back. I watched Roddy as he was speeding and changing lanes.

I push my hair out of my face and slowly sit up and look out the windows. I squint my eyes as I try to figure out where we're going through the tint. We're literally in the middle of nowhere, there's no street lights around or any other cars.

I cant remember anything that happened. The only thing I remember is the guy coming over to talk to me and that's it, anything after that is a blur.

Deion looks back at me and pushes his phone between his ear and shoulder, he grabs something from by his feet and hands it to me.

It was my purse and 3 water bottles. I grabbed it but was confused at all the water. He went back to his phone conversation and I opened one of the waters and drank some. All I could taste was alcohol and I hate it, I don't even drink I don't know why I decided to.

" Ight yo, when you find him just bring him to the warehouse. ", Deion said before hanging up the phone. " Where are we going? "

Nobody responded and I huffed. It's so hard trying to get answers out of Deion. I just asked a simple question that could've been answered with a simple answer.

" I- ", I began saying. " Just sit back and relax yo. I'm tryna figure shit out right now. ", Deion told me sternly not even looking up from his phone. I roll my eyes and look out the window again. I notice a car in the door mirror behind us with no headlights on.

I make a confused face. It's weird because we're the only cars on the road, Roddy makes a left and so does the other car. They start picking up speed as we do too.

" I think somebody's following us... "

Deion quickly turned around and looked out the back window and smacked his lips, " Shit... speed up Roddy. " He speeds up and I sit in my seat correctly and put my seatbelt on. Deion grabs something off his lap and rolls his window down. I see him holding a gun out the window pointing it to the car behind us.

" Deion what are you doing!? ", I yell as he's shooting at the car. I hear glass breaking and shots firing back at us causing my ears to start ringing.

After my ears stop, I look back at the car and they were swerving and it looked like Deion had shot their front tires. Deion gets back in the car and rolls the window up. He looks back at me, " You good? "

" Why did you shoot at them!? ", I questioned ignoring what he asked me. " They was following us yo, whatchu mean why I shoot? " I scoffed and didn't say anything, all of this is really crazy.

•••

" Hmm, your ears may be sensitive for a while... ", the doctor told me pulling away from my ear. " Try to stay away from loud things, it'll only make the ear ringing and headaches worse. "

I nodded and looked over at Deion as he was staring at me. His phone was ringing in his lap but he wasn't answering.

" And you said she hit her head somewhere, right? ", the doctor questioned looking at Deion. He nodded, " Yeah yo. "