15 .

5 MONTHS LATER..

I sat up from the bed and just sat there, ain't even no point in trying to go back to sleep. I been feeling like I don't sleep at all ever since they confirmed Boogies death 2 months ago.

It's just been fucking with me ever since and I thought that since I'm fucking with Kaycee now, laying with her would help me try ta sleep. It has been helping a li bit but I still be having my nights.

The nightmares been getting worse and these been different from the ones I was getting before.. the new ones been feeling more real and more detailed.

I looked over at her as she laid there sleeping. Kaycee really the only good thing that came out of all of this.. she be doing dumb shi and be saying dumb shi and be making me mad, but I feel like she my person. We can and been communicating about anything and shi just way better between us now.. really Boogie death brought us together more if we being honest.

She still been going through her moms death and I had just lost Boogie so she been able to be there for me cause she can relate ta losing somebody. I appreciate it so I been trying to make sure that even though she was comforting me, I was still checking on her mentally and being there for her too.

But I don't know, I feel like we balance each other out in a way and she make me comfortable. I can go to her about anything and having somebody I can go to means a lot ta me, especially right now.

I looked down at her placing a few kisses on her lips then got up from the bed and grabbed my phone off the dresser. It's only 2 in the morning.. I just keep sleeping less and less.

Vontae had thumbed up my message and ain't text back.. he was shitty cause he finally had the sit down talk with Kay about how he wanted me to basically watch her while he was in jail.

She didn't really get mad but she stopped talking to Von cause she did feel like he was lying to her about hella stuff. Now he mad cause I don't wanna try to make or influence Kaycee to answer his calls and texts and shi.. she got reasons ta how she feel. I support how she feel.

She was also kinda distant wimmie when I told her I knew her mom which I expected so I just left her alone for a few days. I was scared she would be mad at me and I still don't even know if she was or not, I wanted to ask her but I don't wanna bring it up and she get distant again assum.

After about a week of our li break from each other, she texted me that she wasn't mad anymore and missed me and I had missed her too. So we started talking again and talked shi out now we go together.

I walk into the closet and start taking off my sleep clothes, I been staying over her crib a lot so all my clothes just starting to pile up in her closet. I start digging through some of my shirts and scrunch my face as I notice most of em gone.. I already know Kaycee ass be taking em and don't be putting them back.

I hear her start moving around in the bed. "Where are you going?" I just grabbed any shirt and sweatpants and walked out the closet to her side of the bed. I was kinda happy she was awake, I missed her cause I been coming back to her late sometimes and most of the time she be already sleep.

She rubbed her eyes and looked up at me, "Answer my question."

"Ta go see Boogie.", I said bluntly.

She didn't say anything so I started changing. She just watched me and I can tell she wanted me to lay down but she knew if I wanted ta go see and talk to Boogie at his grave, I was going to. No matter what time it was.