7 .

" When do you need me to finish this? ", Kaycee asked looking over at me. I had sent her some stuff I needed her to finish before my meeting tomorrow.

" Where you at on it? I need it before like... 2 tomorrow. ", I told her rubbing my face. I'm tired, I ain't been getting no sleep. My nightmares starting to come back and I don't know how to get rid of em.

I didn't have em last night though and I think it's because of Kaycee... we had both fell asleep on the couch and that's the only night since I've been here that I didn't have my nightmare. I don't know what it means, but tonight is my last night staying here. The four days is up already.

" I'm over half way done, I'll finish tonight maybe. ", she shrugged putting the computer to the side and getting up. She walked into the kitchen.

I wanna tell her about my nightmares but I don't know how. I ain't never talked about that shit with anybody but I trust Kaycee, I told her we need to start talking about our personal lives more but maybe this is too personal yo.

She walked back into the living room with a drink and sat on the couch. She eyed me, " Why you look sad? Gonna miss staying at my house? " I chuckled and shook my head, " Nah yo, I miss my bed. "

" I told you you could've stayed in my brothers room. You didn't want to. ", she reminded me. I should of took the offer but I couldn't sleep in there knowing he mad at me right now. I really let him down and I don't know how Ima make it up to him.

I closed my computer and tossed it on the table and laid back," It's coo, yo couch kinda comfortable. " I threw my arm over my eyes.

" You're going to sleep? It's only 8:30. ", she questioned. " Why you worried bout me yo? You ain't my momma. ", I joked.

I took my arm off my eyes and looked at her and she was smiling.

" Yes I am. ", she nodded. I waved her off, " Ight whatever yo. You win. "

We sat in silence for a little bit. I was really debating telling her or not... I want to it's just, I ain't never told anybody.

" Kay- ", I started to say until her phone started ringing. She picked it up and put her face in the camera, " Hello? "

" Hey bae, what you doing? ", I hear Trell say back. I shook my head, no way she messing with Trell. I told that nigga to stay away from Kaycee, he gone run her off and I don't need that right now. Plus, Ion know how Rell gone feel about him messing with her.

" Trell! Hang up the phone. ", I yell interrupting they convo. He smacked his lips, " Nigga ain't you supposed to be gone? Ion like the idea of you staying with my girl anymore. "

I waved him off and laid down, I'm too tired to care right now.

" Bae come over. ", Trell said. I eyed Kaycee, she better not.

" Trell, go find some ta do yo. ", I snapped. " Give that nigga the phone real quick bae. "

She got up and held the phone out to me, I pushed her hand back. I don't wanna talk to his ass right now, he annoying sometimes.

" Doom you gone shut the fuck up and get out my relationship. This between me and bae, when you can get a girl you'll know- ", he started until I cut him off, " Nigga shut the fuck up. You ain't nobody forreal. "

Kaycee chuckled.

" Alright, keep this same energy when I see you. It's up. ", he kept going. Kaycee went and sat back down and they kept talking, I just closed my eyes and tuned them out, until my phone started ringing under me.

I groan and answer looking at the unknown number, " Hello? "

" Deion... the cops got me down at the station for that night we shot at that car... ", Roddy told me whispering a little bit. I sat up, " You coo? I gotta come bail you out or sum? "