5 .

" Pull the trigger son. " I looked over at my dad as he was waiting for me to shoot this guy who was tied to a chair. I had tears in my eyes, making my vision blurry. My hands were shaking as I held the gun to the guys body." I don't want to dad. ", I cried. " You're gonna have to grow up one day son. You're not gonna be 7 all ya life. Shoot him Deiontae! "

POW POW

I jump up out my sleep and pant as I'm trying to catch my breath. I look around and for a second I almost forgot I'm staying at Kaycee's crib. Got 3 more nights left...

I throw the blankets off of me and rub my face. I'm sweating, It's hot eshit in here. I grab my phone and check the time, 3 a.m. The nightmares starting up again, I was just starting to get rid of em yo... now ima be up for a while. Ain't no way ima be able to go back ta sleep.

I groan as I stand up and make my way up the stairs. I walk down the hall to Kaycee's room and walk in. She sleeps with the door open and I find that weird eshit. Who sleeps with the door open?

" Aye. ", I call out. She moves around a little bit but no response. I walk closer and look down at her, " Aye! "

She groans and turns away from me. " Deion leave me alone... you don't have to come in here every hour waking me up. ", she griped. I mugged her, " I'm tryna make sure yo ass ain't in a coma. "

She waved me off and threw the blanket over her face.

" Where yo temperature thing at? It's hot eshit downstairs. " I rub my face, I'm literally sweating yo. I can feel it on my back. I slip out of my shirt and I notice Kaycee looking up at me with her eyes wide. I chuckle, " Why you looking like that? "

She quickly looked away, " Why you take your shirt off? " She sat up and grabbed her phone. " I'm sweating yo... and you not tryna help me. ", I complained.

She rolled her eyes and got up out the bed. I followed her as we walked down the stairs and through the house. We walk up to the temperature thing and she turns it down and cuts the air on.

" And it's called a thermostat, not ' temperature thing '. ", she mocked. I smacked my lips. " You knew what I was tryna say yo. ", I said walking off from her. I walked to my bag on the couch. I cant go back ta sleep so Ima just step out for a lil bit, find me sum ta do.

" Where are you going? It's 3 in the morning... ", Kaycee questioned behind me. I kept digging in my bag, I hope I ain't forget to pack my hoodie...

" I'm just stepping out for a little bit, go back ta sleep yo. I'll be back. ", I told her. I looked back at her and she was standing with her arms crossed and a mug on her face. I turned back around and kept doing what I was doing. All she do is roll her eyes and mug me, Ion even be doing nothing forreal.

I slip into my hoodie and grab my phone off the couch. I got a few texts from Trell, so I might just go slide with him. That nigga don't ever sleep, so I know he gone be up for a while.

•••

" If a bitch even look like JT, Im fucking. No questions asked. ", Trell preached. I curled my lip at him as I was passing the blunt to Boogie. " You nasty as hell cous... JT ugly denna bitch. She only ever decent looking when she got makeup on. ", Boogie argued. I nodded, JT ain't really allat to me either.

Trell smacked his lips, " Nigga shut the fuck up, you literally have no taste in females at all. Your almost baby mama was ugly eshit. " I chuckled, " What is a almost baby mama yo? " Trell took a few hits then handed it to me, this the second one we rolled up... Im high eshit. Trell sat up in his seat and Boogie sighed, " Here this nigga go... "