11 .

" So y'all ain't talk about it since it happened? ", Roddy questioned stopping at the red light. I shook my head, " Nah. "

I don't regret kissing Kaycee, but I feel bad for putting her in a situation like that knowing she's messing with Trell. Then on top of that, I went behind Trell back and kissed his girl... that's some foul ass shit yo.

" I think y'all should talk about it, it could make shit less weird between y'all. How y'all supposed to be working together if y'all avoiding each other? ", he continued. I just thought about it and didn't say anything. I ain't know what ta say.

I ain't talked to Kaycee since the night I kissed her. I had an appointment with the doctor the next morning and everything was coo. I still gotta walk on my cane and shit but there really wasn't a reason for Kaycee ta stay at my crib anymore. I wanted her to stay a li longer though...

" I don't know yo... because what about Trell? How I'm supposed to tell the nigga ' Oh yeah, I kissed yo girl while she was staying at my crib '?, I said being sarcastic. " You can't just bring that shit up in normal conversation. "

And even if I did bring it up, I know Trell gone be shitty cause I would be shitty too. How one of my closest friends, somebody I been knowing from since we were little, kiss my girl? I can't really do much but apologize and tell him I ain't mean to do it.

" Have Kaycee tell em. ", he suggested. I look at him with a dumb face. Why would I make her tell him, if I kissed her? I shook my head and he shrugged, " Look nigga, I don't know. You wanted some input and I gave you some so It's up to you and what you do. "

I don't know what ta do.

•••

I eye Kaycee as she's on her phone, " Put that down yo. We having a conversation. " She looks at me and slightly rolls her eyes. I don't say anything and I keep talking to the people.

" So somebody been telling Doom's secrets and he missing supplies? ", Roddy clarified. The people who used to work with my dad nodded they heads. They usually don't come to visit me unless it's serious so when they popped up, I knew it was something bad.

" So you needa figure out who you can trust or it's over. If yo secrets about this business or your dad get out.. people gonna want your head Deion. ", one of them told me. Kaycee looked over at me and her face was scared and shocked at the same time. It's hard to read her face and what she's thinking sometimes.

" I trust everybody in this room or they wouldn't be in here. ", I replied. My dad people shrugged and started standing up, " We'll look into it. " They left out the room and I sighed. Roddy and Boogie started getting up and leaving out too.

Kaycee was packing her stuff up.

" Kaycee can you stay.. I wanna talk ta you real quick. "

She huffed and I looked at her with my face scrunched, " Can we just talk for a minute yo? Why you acting like we can't talk to each other? "

" I never said we couldn't talk to each other... ", she mumbled.

" That's how you acting though... we ain't talked about that night since and I want to because it got us being weird around each other and Ion like working like this. I like when we communicate and we ain't been doing that lately. ", I explained. She sighed and sat back in her chair.

Her arms were crossed and she was waiting for me to say something but I ain't even have a clue how to start this conversation to be real.