1. - An asylum huh?

I forgot to mention other slashers but oh well.
Like Buddi, Leprechaun, Jeepers Creepers or how you say his name, Samara

Maybe I'll add: Leslie Vernon, Billy lenz , Harry Warden (idk much about him)

.
.
.

Narrator's Pov.

You have finished college. You skipped classes because you were quite smarter than other kids, so here you are, young, searching for a job.

As you got your laptop and slided it open, you began searching for one. You eventually found one, an interesting job in fact. Then there's a Mental Asylum in Brassó who needs a nurse. The monthly payment is quite a lot.

(Y/n) Pov.

I mean, I do need a job, but it's quite dangerous. And I didnt even go to a nursing college. But I have experience, I mean I cut a frog open in biology class or was it science? E h..

'Are you applying for the job?'

Well.. it won't hurt a try.. right?

Okay, I clicked the yes button, now what? Guess I'll have to wait..

Narrator's Pov.

< 3 days later >

Your laptop got a notification that said you'll get an interview for the job. When you saw it, you smiled. You changed clothes, got in your car and with the help of the GPS you got to the asylum.

And damn was it large.

You gulped and calmed yourself. You went in, everything was white and mostly lighter colours. Something between like a hospital or a laboratory.

You went to the receptionist lady, who was chewing on a gum at the moment, looking at her nails.

"Excuse me, miss..?"

She looked up and looked at you up and down

"You are the one who applied for the interview?"

She asked

"Yes. Can you tell me where I have to go?"

She gulped a little but nodded

"Yes. Just be careful."

She got up and started walking around the table, when she got to you she motioned with her hand to follow her.

You took a deep breath and walked after her. You guys went deeper and deeper into the asylum, until you reached a door. She looked at you.

"Good luck." She smiled and walked away.

You looked from her to the door. 'here it is..' you tought and knocked on the door.

"Come in!" You heard a male voice shout so you could hear it. You opened the door, and walked in.

It looked like an office room.

"Take a seat" the man said, and you looked at him, then the seat. You sat down and got the chance to look at the man. He wasn't young for sure, but not old. Like 40-47 you guessed.

"So tell me about yourself , and why do you think that I can hire you?"

After his question you looked puzzled.

"Well eh eh.. uh.. you see.. sorry, I'm just nervous"
You laughed a little while looking down.

"It's okay, take your time." He smiled reassuringly.

"So my name is (F/n) (M/n) (L/n) , I was born in (year you were born) , (month and the day ) , I skipped some classes because I was quite smarter than the other kids. I didn't go to a nursing college tho, but I have experience. I took care of my little cousins, and in school I helped the local nurse. Sometimes I was in the infirmary because she couldn't come, I know how to take care of wounds, I have read books and other things. My friends say that I am like a therapist to them, I always listen to their problems, and I try to make them feel better. If you do hire me, I'll try my best in everything, with patience. I don't know if this counts but I have cut a frog open once? uh- have anxiety and I love sandwiches."