10. friendship goals ( Easter special pt. 2)

Easter special 2/2

(I drew that pic..)
___________________________________

From part nine..

‘’When bubba finally came back to earth, you were already gone. But where did you go? He didn't know.. Bubba looked around frantically hoping to spot you somewhere, but it was no use.. in the end, he gave up and looked down.. but you promised to help him..

That's when he looked at his basket.. he swore there were only 2 eggs before.. but now, he saw 12. His eyes widened in surprise. Then he looked at his tablet, and he saw a smile-y face on it. Bubba couldn't have been happier.. you did help him.. ‘’

___________________________________

Trigger warning: slight cursing, bullying, fight scene.. (if u find more don't hesitate to tell me)

_______

Sadly the garden time ended, and the patients needed to go inside. It was heartwarming to see them happy and joyful at least once. Those genuine smiles really can boost anyone’s happiness. Especially yours. You couldn’t believe that you were capable of doing a whole ass day activity that the asylum’s patients truly enjoyed.

You smiled as you saw the patients count the eggs that they collected, then run or look at others curiously to see how many they had collected. In the end, they were even more joyful to hear that they could keep the eggs if they want to, putting the basket full of the colorful eggs on their desk in their rooms as a bit of Holiday decoration.

The guards slowly escorted the patients back inside. You and the other nurses and doctors were still outside, mainly to clean the more significant part of the junk that remained (such as confetti, some remaining hidden eggs, paints, etc) to help the janitors.

Half an hour later you finished cleaning, and you were ready to bring the tables and supplies back inside. It was time for some checkups on the patients, and you were asked to do it this time because the said guard was currently ill. So you grabbed your card and keys and slowly wandered through the hallways.

You started to hum a little catchy song, skipping and swaying from time to time, until you reached Norman’s door. You put the card on the scanner and soon the door opened with a quiet hiss. You smiled as you saw Norman sitting at his desk. You noticed that almost every time you checked up on him he was sitting at his desc, The curiosity got the best of you as you walked inside (greeting Norman of course), and walked next to Norman, peeking at the table, or more specifically, at Norman’s hands to see what he was doing.

Norman smiled when he saw you, his mood changing to a happier one. He was currently doodling when you walked inside his room, and he was happy that you came to cure his boredom.

“Hello Norman” You greeted the shy man smiling happily. “How are you?” you asked.

“H-hey Y/n! I am g-good, thank y-you…” Norman answered smiling back at you. Despite his positive answer and his smile, you saw how tense his shoulders were, making you a bit worried.

“Norman, darling, are you sure you are okay? You look really tense…” You asked, worry filling your voice.

Norman’s cheeks were lightly dusted with a reddish color as you started to worry about him. You were actually worried about him… he is important to you… Norman pushed all the thoughts away for now as you were still waiting patiently for an answer.

“I-I must say t-that I do f-feel a l-little bit t-tense…” Norman mumbled looking a bit downwards, avoiding eye contact..

“Oh, darling.. do you want a massage?”