3. - taking a walk and.. another door?

Tysm for your patience over this shitty book 
Well, here's your treat 
.
.
.
ÆoUGh 👹
____________________________________

\\ Narrator's Pov \\

You awoke to the irritating alarm which was desperately trying to wake you up. With a groan you turned and let your arm fall down, your palm hitting the top of your alarm, turning it off completely. You closed your eyes. Turning again in your bed, hoping to find that perfect sleeping position that you oh so rudely got woken up from. 
Ahh.. finally.. silence.. and you have nothing to do.. 

To do.. huh.. that's odd.. like if you have some work to do.. workk… .. MY GOD- 

Your eyes shot open aggressively turning the third time this morning to the other side of the bed, desperately searching your alarm clock. When you found it you saw that it was 6:19, meaning that the patients are showering. 

// (Y/n) Perspective //

Shit shit shit shit shiiiiiiittttt- how could I forget that I have a job?!! Stupid me! 

Getting out of my bed I hurriedly walk to the bathroom to clean my face, brush my teeth and take a 5 minute long shower, maybe that will wake me up more. 
.
.
.
After I finished I got changed into my work clothes 
Did my hair (any hairstyle you want) then I grabbed my phone, and purse with my car key in it and left my house (haha ur rich rich bad bitch😩💅🏻)

After 20 minutes I finally arrived at the Asylum. Stopping at the front of the guard I showed him my card that I work here, and he pressed the button for the car parking barrier so I could get in the parking lot. 

When I entered the Asylum, I saw that lady again at the front desk and decided to stop there to have a small talk

 "Good morning" the Lady looked up from the computer and smiled a bit 
"thought you would never come back 'ere". Well you're wrong. I don't know if that was supposed to hurt my feelings or to feel better but oh well. I started looking at her chest, searching for that nametag. Lola huh.. 

"Heh… well, see you later Lola" I started to walk to the door which would take me further in the building but Lola shouted after me 
"wait! There's something that you'll have to do today" I turned around tilting my head 
"and that is?" She cleared her throat 

"Arthur. Or as known as Joker. You will have a therapy session with him today. Just be careful with him." She smiled.

 "Will do." 

And like that, I turned and headed further into the building. 

Checking the time I realized that the patients must have finished showering, so I picked up my pace a little bit. Honestly I didn't know where I was going, but I guess I was deep in my thoughts, because I bumped into someone. 

"Oof!" 

I silently cursed for being shorter than most people my age. Looking up I saw Aaron.

 "Oh thank Goodness it's you! Good morning!" I smiled 

"morning (y/n)! How are you?" He asked, placing a folded paper into one of his pockets. 

"I'm a little tired but ready to get worn out for the night" I said , straightening up my posture. Aaron laughed ruffling my hair

 "Well, the patients got escorted back to their cells a long time ago now, and checkups have started not so long ago. Today it would be good to meet some patients for you. I remember when I had to meet them, well let's just say.. they weren't really that happy to see me." He rubbed the back of his neck.