5. Vincent can draw

_______________________________________

CHAPTER 5

..From chapter 4..

"Watch this..." Freddy said smirking

"HEY NEW NURSE, NICE ASS!!"

"I mean you are not wrong...

.

.

.

.

.

.

"HANNIBAL!!"

_______________________________________
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

"Thank you, Fredrick."

"Hahhaa! Holy shiiiit Krueger she knows your name!"

Turning your head you saw Chucky dying from laughter. Apparently the guards did not like this, they rushed and pointed laser guns at Chucky, who instantly shut up and gulped, glaring at the guards.[...]

~small time skip~

...
The patients got their food and started eating not too long ago. Me, Aaron and the other nurses, doctors and therapists sat at another large table. As I noticed, our food is much better than the patients. By that I mean, the vegetables looked much more fresh, the meat looked very delicious and well cooked and the bread was very soft.

But as I looked over to the patient's meal, I saw that the vegetables were not that fresh, you can easily see it by looking at them, the meat looked uncooked or burned, and judging by the patients eating the bread, it was almost like a rock.

"Hey Aaron, why do we get much better food than the patients?" Aaron looked at me, and after he chewed his food and swallowed it, he started speaking.

"Well, we don't know much about that. Some people say that the chef is very angry that when he takes his time on the meals, the patients do not appreciate it. Some other peoplr say he is racist and doesn't want to take his time on making the meals for the patients. But others say that the chef's opinion is that the patients do not deserve well cooked meals after everything they did in their life before getting here."

"Mhm.." nodding, I continued eating my food. It really was delicious. Me and Aaron chatted for some minutes, until we heard shouting.

What I saw shocked me. Guards ready to shoot patients in case they needed to, angry and shocked patients in a room, and somewhere there loud arguing.

"Well.. good luck.." Aaron smirked. Nudging his arm I rolled my eyes. I stood up and hurried to the bloody scene. What I saw shocked me..

I

A LEPRECHAUN OHMYGOOOOD-

(ok sorry 😭😭)

It was a little Leprechaun sitting on the floor with a... bunch of.. shoes? Clearly, cleaning them. 3-4 meters away guards with guns ready to shoot if needed.

The other thing that caught my eye was a 'monster'-like creature, who was desperately trying to fly with its large, abused wings.

I passed some guarts but stopped. "What happened here?" I asked one of the guards.

I'm Here To Love You.. /Asylum Slashers x Nurse! Reader On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara