11. I swear it's not me!

Hello- sorry for the wait my fish got diabetes and rolled down the stairs, but nvm cause my cat ate it and now I need to take my wig on a walk- ANYWAYS

I drew Jack Torrance 🗿 (that drawing is like.... More than one years old-)

___________________________
From the previous chapter.....

.

.

.

Now you also realized that since you got here, you hadn't talked with any family member. You felt a little ashamed about it. You also really hoped that you will get time to call your auntie and grandma.

And with those thoughts, your mind was too tired to keep on planning events for the future, so you quickly falled asleep.

.

.

.

_________

Warnings: LONG CHAPTER, cursing, a physical (and mental) fight, lots of drama and things happening, shitty writing because... I don't know man, I'm hungry :(

Some weeks had passed since Easter Holiday, and everything went rather smoothly. No major fights, or anyone getting hurt, the patients didn't attack the nurses and workers (that much), but the food was still shit. Seriously someone do something about that-

Our little (Y/n) was sleeping peacefully on her bed, lightly snoring, saliva and dried up tears from yawning too much still visible on her face, with one arm above her head. Her blanket was halfly dangling down from the bed, her right leg following not too far behind.

The third morning alarm had shut up a long time ago, with no avail to wake up the 'sleeping beauty' who was too focused on continuing her perfect dream.. but unfortunately her body sensed that she needed to wake up, so not too long after her eyes automatically opened, much to the (h/c) haired girls dismay. But soon her 'where tf am I' grogginess turned into a bad mood that her peaceful slumber was disturbed by her own body, then that turned into a wave of shock.

(Y/n) immediately stumbled out of her bed, almost jumping on her bedside table to see the clock, only to almost have a heart attack when she saw the time.

"Oh my gosh... OH MY GOSH!" it was already 8:12 AM, breakfast started 12 minutes ago. (Y/n) scrambled to her feet, literally running to the bathroom, rushing to change clothes and get ready for work. She was already late but she couldn't miss breakfast time. Now she wondered that who took care of the patients on floor 1...?

.......

Ooh shit....

Ooooohhh shiiit......

(Y/n) flung her room's door open, scaring the guards nearby from the sudden noise, but she didn't care at all, instead she took off speedrunning to the well known hall with her patients' rooms. She looked inside every room, only to find them all empty.

Ah, Good...at least they are not starving.... I'm such an idiot... sleeping longer then I am supposed to...gues I didn't learn from my highschool experience..

As (Y/n) was hurrying to reach the cafeteria as soon as possible, her phone starting ringing. The female groaned, but slowed down a little to look at her phone and see who is calling her. She wanted to decline but when she saw that it's her grandma, she tought again. In the end, with a long sigh she picked up the phone.

"Hello Grandma........" Y/n said with the best impression of 'I am alright and I totally did not just run, don't worry I have air in my lungs wdym I am breathing louder than a vacuum' voice, but also trying to sound happy that she can talk to her grandma. I mean, it's not like she's not happy, this morning just started really......... rethink that- this morning is testing Y/n's patience so far.