7. Therapy session with the Joker

Guys please comment more, I love reading your comments, don't be a ghost reader. ❤️❤️❤️

Lmao I love that picture so much-

.

.
.
.
.
~in chapter 6~

Time flies they say, but the memories were still firmly in your mind, never passing.

You were in your office, just playing around, making origami. Looking at the clock, you saw that it was 16:50 ( 4:50 PM )

"Like I forgot something.." you mumbled. "But what is it.." How hard you tried, you did not get an answer. Then, 5 minutes later, you finally remembered.

"..I have a therapy session with Arthur Fleck in 5 minutes.."

_________________________________________________________________________

Hurriedly, you got up from your seat and grabbed your little purse with all your important objects, and walked out of your office. You walked down the stairs, the halls that seemed like a big maze, and you ran to the receptionist, Lola.

"HEYYY- hey hey hey- Lola!" you ran and literally bumped into the desk, leaning forward in the process and hitting your head on top. You got up and stumbled backward holding your head.

"Ouch.." you said, pouting.

Lola laughed and got up.

"Slow down tiger, what's the problem?" She said after looking at your head, looking for any injuries but she found none.

"I forgot for a second that I have a therapy session with Mr. Fleck. Where will it be or anything I have to know?"

Lola blinked and started laughing.

"you stupid.. therapy sessions are always held in the nurses office. '' she giggled.

"oh.." I..am.. an.. idiot. OF COURSE IT IS HELD IN MY OFFICE.

"Well then.. uh.. thanks" I smiled at Lola. When I left I realized how much my forehead hurts. Wonder if it will be visible.

Arriving at my office, I saw 4 guards in front of the door. Totally not weird..

"Miss L/n, we arrived here with Arthur Fleck. He is already in the office waiting. Be careful around him, and do not hesitate to push the red button under your desk (I got that from cartoon shows don't laugh..) if needed." said one of the guards.

"Sorry for being late, I had a little business to do. Thank you." You said, and walked into your office.

There he was sitting cross-legged on one of the chairs that is facing your desk. You sighed and smiling, you walked towards your desk.

"Good afternoon Mr. Fleck-

"Joker.." he said smiling

-Mister Joker..." you finished off slowly, trying not to think about the fact he just cut you off. Lola did told you he prefers Joker than Arthur or Fleck, so you shouldn't be surprised.

"So.. I say let's begin. I won't force you to say anything, Mr. Joker, but you can open up to me. My name is Y/N L/N, bur you can call me Y/N"

The only problem was, they didn't tell you what kind of therapy you need to do with him. there can be many.

Looking at his paper, you saw Arthur had depression, anger issues, maybe addictions and slight panic attacks. You weren't sure how to start, maybe ask what makes him angry. This Is Joker now, not Arthur, so you gotta expect the unexpected..