13. Growing feelings

From the previous chapter...

_______________________________________
"These are the documents of my patients. So you'll help me out today?" Arthur asked you with a hopeful look as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Mhm.." you hummed out, but it sounded neutral. Arthur looked like he really needed your help. Would you help him out?

His patients are:

Candyman
Pinhead
Beetlejuice
Bo Sinclair
Vincent Sinclair
Lester Sinclair
Carrie White
Joker

Would you be able to handle them?

_______________________________________
________________
________
_______________
_____________________

A/N:
Yes, I know. It's been a while. But I can explain myself, fr. School's shit, and I think you can agree with that. I went to a psychiatrist, and found out that I am ALMOST autistic.. but I'm not- like gurl decide- then I have very high level of stress, insomnia and anxiety, low blood pressure and low iron deficiency which all developed since I was 12 yrs old, I found out that I cannot communicate well, that I cannot express myself properly. Yet, surprisingly............

My I.Q. is above 140.

I reached 55 points on the tests and quiz that the psychiatrist gave me, like official IQ tests for a teenager, and guess what? In the book, the maximum point was to reach 50. And I, somehow, reached 55. Surprising, eh? But on the papers the psychiatrist had to write 130 IQ 😍
No cap though, even I was surprised at how high my logical thinking was, reaching above average, compared to my verbal communication, which reached below average.

Now what will happen? I need to attend therapy, to free myself from the deep rooted traumas that I went through over the years 🥰

ANYWHO- because I love you and I heard your cries, I still keep updating this.. whatever you call this. And, because I live for the drama and I went back into my slashers era so HERE WE GOOOOO
(Might rewrite the book btw, cause the first chapters are CRINGE)

Also happy new year <3
I already fcked up, 2025 will be my year fr 😔🙏

Also just got an invitation to Wales to a book camp, imagine me traveling alone with plane from the Balkans to a country where I haven't been before-💀

Warnings: an extremely disappointing chapter, don't expect much at all..
_____________________
________________
________
_______________
_____________________

"Alright. I'll help you." The girl said as she looked up at Arthur after she read through the patients that she needed to look after. Arthur smiled happily, with a relieved sigh.

"Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you! You don't know how much this means to me!" Arthur breathed out as he hugged Y/n tightly, slightly startling the female, but she eventually accepted the hug, as she herself wrapped her arms around Arthur.

"No problem, Arthur. But you owe me one." She stated, quite confidently, Arthur nodding along.

"Sure I do. I'll be going now, then. Good luck!" The man said as he smiled brightly at Y/N, and he left her office with a wave.

The girl waved back with a soft smile, which slightly faded when she remained alone in her office. She looked down at the papers again, sighing.

"What am I getting myself into.." she muttered out, shaking her head slightly. But who was she to complain? At least Carrie will be there. Oh, how she loved that shy girl.. Y/N always wished to spend more time with Carrie. Watching her was like watching a timid turtle who was cautious to get out of its shell. But with such an abusive past, no wonder. Nobody could say that 'wow I love my school and family' after they went through an intense verbal bullying, cyber bullying, a mother who was religious the wrong way, nobody there to comfort them, but left all alone, against the whole world. At this point she didn't blame her for lashing out during prom. Who has such a sick mindset, to not only bully someone for years, but to ruin the only moment where Carry could make her first happy memory, by pouring a bucket of pig's blood over her? And then blame her for finally lashing out, after all those years of pent up anger, sadness and unfairness?