9. friendship goals (Easter special pt1)

______________________________________

From part 8..

"Goodnight Norman" you smiled and closed his door.

That night, Norman had the best dream he ever had in his entire life...

______________________________________

⚠️ Trigger warning ⚠️: violence , cussing/strong language , bullying , Bubba being a cutie pie

And also, HAPPY EASTER ❤ there's a little Easter special here ;)
I know I'm late.. srry:(
PlS don'T kIll mE

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD
__

Two weeks had passed and everything was going perfectly fine. You joined every first session, usually watching Vincent paint or trying out something yourself. Outside times were always fun. You played volleyball, soccer, tag, hide-and-seek or other games you could think of. The garden time was always relaxing, especially ⁷when you spend your time with Jason. The therapy session with Arthur - or Joker - is still a struggle, but it's smoother then how it started. Joker is definitely calmer, but he's still considered a crazy psychopath.

The best part of the day is the "get to know me better". Literally, the stupidest, funniest, the most hilarious events happen there. It's so fun, even Freddy admits it.

____________

~flashback~

"Yea.. the idea was shitty at first but since that little tiger came here it's more enjoyable.."

_________

The nurses can agree on the fact that the patients are interested in you. They act differently, they instantly behave when you are around. In fact, some guards who are guarding the patients who needed to be punished-

what's basically pinning them down on an iron table or chaining them while they get tortured with lasers.. yuh.. cause- material gworl? 💅🏻 AIGHT BACK TO THE STORY-

.

.

.

So the guards can clarify that every time the patients get shocked in the "when will you learn" (if you get the reference I love you.. <3 ) room, the patients always shout your name, or you are the only person who they want to see, no matter what.

.

_

__

___

____

_____

______

_______

________

_________

__________

___________

____________

~ Flashback ~

The guards took a step back as the lasers turned on. Jason wasn't too happy when he heard that the outside time was over. Little did the guards know that he was making a flower bracelet for none other than you.

Jason refused to go inside. The bracelet needed some more flowers and leaves, but the guards were having none of it. They grabbed the laser guns and shocked Jason. Of course, for Jason that was only a tingling sensation, so one guard grabbed a needle and fired it into Jason's neck.

Jason woke up, securely chained, on the ground in THAT room. The chains were holding Jason's arms up, so it was much worse and more uncomfortable for him. Jason violently pushed, tugged, and grabbed onto the chains, in hopes that he could break free, but to no avail. He knew that.. he was in this room enough times to learn that these chains are stronger than him. Heck, even Pyramid Head couldn't break free.