2. - Billy and Stu's wounds

Just a short and fast thing, I am sorry for the wait, my August is full of camps and programs but now I am at a camp where I can just sit on my bed and do nothing, so here we gooo!!

I hope it's good-
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Y/n) Pov.

I noticed that everyone finished lunch, and they were waiting to be taken back to their cells.

Some guards went into each room, and uncuffed (idk how u say it) them from the tables, and one by one , everyone from each room was taken away.

I saw two young boys, they looked like teenagers, one of them spat at a guard, and instantly got shocked. He fell down screaming in pain.
I runned to the guard, and told him to stop.

After he did, I looked at the boy who was still laying on the floor, breathing heavily. I helped him up, and motioned Aaron to come over.

"Aaron, I want to speak with these two boys. As a little therapy y'know." I tilted my head up at him, still keeping my hand on the patient's back.

Aaron nodded and I followed him out from the room, bringing the two boys with me.

They started talking among each other, I let them, I mean, they need a little freedom too.

We reached a door, Aaron opened it and there was a nice room, with three chairs, a desk and another chair behind the desk.

I thanked Aaron, he walked away, so I was with the two boys.

"Sit down, please." I said calmly looking at them.

They looked at each other then at me, slowly sitting down.

"Why are we h-"

"Shhhh...." I interrupted him (guess who asked)

I sat down on my chair, I kinda felt like a principal who asked the two misbehaving boys to my office, but I brushed that thought out of my head.

After 3 minutes of silence, me finding them from those damn papers, I looked up at them.

"So.."

They both jerked up a little, their full attention on me.

"Billy Loomis and Stu Macher."

The two nodded. I looked at Billy, he was shocked by the laser shock thing.

"Are you okay? Does it still hurt?"

Billy was taken aback from my question. So was Stu. I wonder how many times they got laser shots..

"Uhm.. yeah.. why?"

I smiled. "Just wondering."

"You're hot." Stu said out of nowhere.

Billy just nudged his side, but I laughed, which got their attention.

"Thanks.." I said looking down. "If you mean it, ofcourse."

They exchanged looks.

"Why wouldn't he mean it? He's right, you are hot and cute too." Billy said.

I sighed "well..-( putting the papers down )-you see, where I came from, boys treat girls like shit. By now I am used to it and that's why I asked, because the boys dont really mean it."

I said, smiling a little.

"What?!!" Stu asked madly, raising his voice.
"What kind of boys are they?!" Billy asked, also being angry.

I chuckled looking at them "calm down..." I stood up, and walked a little closer to them. They were surprised, so I stopped in front of the table.

"They told me that you were.. quite dangerous.. Do you really enjoy killing?"