8. A fight in the cafeteria

Please read this

So I have something to tell you. I know no one likes to read author notes, but please read this. I want you to know that I am very very thankful that you are reading my book. But I would be much more thankful if you would answer if I ask something. I want this book to be to your liking, you can ask and request for any events you want to happen in this book. I want you to enjoy this book, not cringe at every third second. Thank you again for reading this. As you know, I don't write many authors note and I won't write any in the future, only if it's really really important. Thanks for understanding, have a good day.

Also I was hella bored so I made this:

This is kinda how I imagined the cafeteria

Now, onto the story...

_________________________________

In part 7..

_________________
you looked at Aaron to see he was panicking, grabbing an electric gun.

"Ayo what's happening?" you asked, totally confused.

"Freddy and Jason in another fight," Aaron said worriedly.

Well shit...

_________________________________

⚠️ Warning: shouting, cursing, mention of rape, disturbing thoughts.

__________~~~~~~_________

Aaron got up from his seat and ran to the big drama that was currently happening. Alert sounds were heard in the cafeteria, alerting the nurses and guards that there was a much more dangerous fight erupting.

(Y/n) PoV. ~~~

I got up from my seat too, grabbing the little laser gun that Aaron gave me on my first day here. If there's a big fight happening, I want to see it. Fuck dying, it's drama.

I ran into the glass room, seeing many patients held back, and Jason and a burnt man in the middle of the room, all bloodied, bruised.

Jason was fuming, anger radiating off of him. The other dude was shouting and screaming, curse words flying out from his mouth.

"You know you are the one who has to stop the fight, right?" Said one of the guards.

"Ayo what- are ya talking to me?" You said confused.

The guard nodded, while the other guards just smirked and chuckled. I sighed

"Fuck.. me.. sideways... ALRIGHT, LET ME THROUGH!" you shouted. The guards let you through, and you stopped 3 meters away from Jason.

"What had happened?" You looked over the other man.

"DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT BITCH-

-STOP SHOUTING YOU GIVE ME A HEADACHE gosh your voice sounds like shit, I'm surprised your throat doesn't hurt- " you yelled back. You grabbed your papers irritated, and searched who this man was.