4. thank you, Freddy.. 💅🏻

MY POOR ASS ONLY GREW 2 CM A YEAR- MY GOD 😭😭💀💀💀
.
.
.
.
_____________________________________

You decided to go in. As you slowly got your card, you were about to put it on the silver part of the door, but a voice stopped you.

"Y/N!!"

(Heheheh 😈)

you turned your head to the side only to see Aaron. He looked terrified. He rushed to your side and oushed you away from the door, one hand snaking around your shoulder to keep you at his side, keeping a firm hold on you. (Haha u weak.. jk.. SORRY-)

As I was sayin.. Aaron firmly held you by his side. Poor boy.. he is very worried about you.. but fuck him rn we all know why we are here-

"Perhaps.. you shouldn't go there.." Aaron said. "Why not?" "Because.. in that room there are highly.. dangerous people." Looking at him you could clearly see that he's not lying. "I know. There's a sign above the door."

~ A little timeskip ~

(Y/n) Pov.

Breakfast will be in a few minutes. Aaron told me that right now my job is to go to some of the patients and open their doors, and lead them to the cafeteria.

The problem is I'm still not familiar with this building. Heck, I have only been in the cafeteria, some halls, my office, Bosses office and the front desk.

I opened a door dramatically gaining some unwanted looks and attention from guards and nurses. I just shrugged and kept on walking, getting my namecard with the silver card and some other stuff while looking at a map of the building.

'So I have to go left.. then right.. then up the stairs.. seems easy'

It was not easy....

I got pretty lost. But no worries, I just need to ask a guard or a nurse, or even find another map. Walking through the Asylum's halls
I spotted a guard. 'That's my luck!' Approaching the guard, I spoke

"Excuse me" looking at me, the guard showed me that I have his attention. "I'm sorry, I am new here, I have no idea where I am and I need to transport the patients nr. 1 to the cafeteria. Can you show me the way?" The guard nodded and started walking forward.

After some time we arrived at a long hallway on both sides full of doors and windows to their right. Thanking the guard I got my name card with the metal thing on it , and walked to the first door (A/N: there are numbers on the doors that's how y'know the 1st door)

Opening it, I was met with a pretty tall man, with brown hair

~ 3 person perspective ~

(Y/n) blinked a few times, looking up at the brown haired male while he looked down at her too.

"Hello! My name is (Y/n) (L/n) and I am your new caretaker. You must be Norman Bates, am I correct?"

'She's... cute..' Norman's thought was interrupted by his mother.
'Norman, my Darlin.. she's waiting for you to answer..'

Norman looking back at you, and smiled nervously
"Y-yes.. That's m-me."

The (h/c) girl smiled up at him. "Then come with me, we must go to the cafeteria.. you must be hungry.."

'She cares a-about my well-b-being mama.. she r-really cares..'

"You comin'?" The shorter girl asked. Norman just nodded, too flattered to answer, a faint blush appearing on his cheeks.