6. volleyball?? Heck yea

I drew that in school..

Chapter 6

(Vincent still thinks about u)

The day went on quickly. First session was over, lunch just ended. Outside time is next, it's almost 3 P.M. Who knew such a big asylum had sports supplies too?

The patients, as every day at this hour, were in their rooms, doing whatever they were allowed to do.

And you, dear reader, were in the bathroom taking a shi-

Sorry..

And you, dear reader, you were dying. :)

From fucking laughter, holy shit what is happening

*a littleeeee flashback cause Vincent misses you*

Aaron was trying to be quiet, but was slowly losing control. He had to be quiet, or else somebody would hear him. (you dirty dirty minded bitc-)

The nurses and doctors had a meeting, and you made jokes about other nurses , roasting all of them. Poor Aaron was now red from holding back all the laughter. You just smirked and acted like nothing was happening. Just how fast the meeting ended, Aaron burst out laughing, earning some glances and surprised/not-so-surprised looks.

A nurse came up to the both of you. His name was Arthur. Arthur was a nice, bubbly boy, some years older than you. The only problem with him is that he is a pretty loud person, which can be irritating at times. Aaron introduced you to each other, and within minutes, it was like you three were best friends since birth

"Now what is he laughing at this time?" Arthur asked, chuckling.

"She.. she.. r-roasted all of t-them! ALL OF T-THEM!!" Aaron managed to explain his not ending laughter. Arthur just chuckled again, shaking his head.

"Again? Come on, (y/n), that's savage." You giggled, rolling your eyes, smacking Aaron's head. He finally calmed down, and dried some tears from his eyes, still a chuckle here and there.

"Hey, at least I have a new record. This time 81 roasts in total" (is that how u say it? Nvm It's literally 1:47 am soooo-)

"DAAMN" Arthur shouted.

"DUDE SHUT UP!! Be quiet!" You laughed covering his mouth.

You three got ready for the outside activities and started walking to the back exit, which led to the Asylum's outside part.

Outside was a big galvanized poultry net (y'know that rolled iron fence thing) in the middle.

"What's that giant iron fence in the middle?" You asked curiously. You were never on the Asylum's outside part before, so this was new to you.

"One part is for the patients, the other one is for the nurses," said Aaron. Arthur just nodded, and went off to some other nurses that played soccer.

You just looked around. The other side of the large field were the patients, playing sports, tags or other games. Some of them were just standing and talking, or sitting and talking, some of them did nothing.

While you looked around, you spotted Billy and Stu laughing and tossing a ball to each other. You smiled and looked back at Aaron.

"Hey wanna go to the fence to talk to Billy and Stu?" Aaron just looked at you, blinked then shrugged.

"I mean, they don't really hurt us with the fence there, so why not. But not for long, (y/n)" said Aaron

(--Sorry for interrupting but I need an answer, have I already described what Aaron looks like? No? Yes? Okay- I am waiting for answers--)