𝑳𝒊𝒛 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒌𝒆𝒓

OFFICIAL BIOGRAPHY

OFFICIAL BIOGRAPHY

As a new transfer student of Arcadia Oaks High, 16-year-old Liz Walker is more than meets the eye. A human raised amongst trolls and a trained Guardian with an affinity for magic, Liz is ahead of the game in the trollhunting business. But when past memories once thought lost begin to resurface at the arrival of the first human Trollhunter and visions that once haunted her dreams become reality, she searches for the truth of her past and true purpose. However, what she may find will change everything Liz thought she knew about herself forever.

FULL NAME

Elizabeth Walker

AKA

Liz, Lizzie, Lady Liza, Love

Guardian

GENDER

Female
(she/her)

DATE OF BIRTH

February 11, 2000
(Aquarius)

AGE

16

HAIR COLOR

Brown

EYE COLOR

Turquoise

RACE

Human
Witch

HOME

Arcadia Oaks
Heartstone Trollmarket
Hoboken, New Jersey (formerly)

AFFILIATION

Good
Team Trollhunters

OCCUPATION

New Transfer Student of Arcadia Oaks High
Guardian
Co-leader of Team Trollhunters

HISTORY

At the age of 5, Liz became an orphan after losing her parents to a fatal car crash and was found by Kanjigar the Courageous, who took her to Heartstone Trollmarket, where she was raised and homeschooled. At the age of 8, she had shown potential for wielding magic. At the age of 10, she found the Arcane Amulet and was appointed by the Soothscryer as the Guardian. For the next three years, she trained with Kanjigar, Draal, Vendel, and Douxie. At the age of 13, she traveled to Hoboken, New Jersey, with Douxie after sensing a growing Heartstone that could potentially be another habitable location for trolls to expand from Arcadia. They remained there for almost three years until they decided to return to Arcadia Oaks, where our story begins.