𝑴𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 | 50𝑲 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒔

June 21, 2023

Dear Reader,

Thank you. Thank you for reading my first beloved fanfic of mine.

To think that after almost two years since I first published Tales of Argante: The Guardian of Trollhunters on July 21, 2021, it would reach a milestone of 50,000 reads worldwide.

Every time I came back on Wattpad, I would receive notifications of readers voting, commenting, and saving this book to their reading list, and I thought to myself, maybe this fanfic is worth the read and worth the sleepless nights of writing it! 

And although there have been setbacks due to changes in my personal life and some writer's block, this fanfic somehow pulls through, and it's all thanks to all of you!

It has been a joy writing this fanfic and seeing it grow over time as well as its readers.

On a final note, I am happy to announce that The Guardian of Trollhunters is set to complete by the end of 2023 with a total of 50 chapters - thus, completing the first half of the first part of Trollhunters as well as the first book of the fanfic series, Tales of Argante.

Again, thank you for taking the time to read it, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it ~

Sincerely,
Miss_Nightingale

Got a question about the fanfiction series, the original character, or myself?

Drop them below in the comments!