Special Chapter: Thank You for 100k Views!!!

Hey guess who's back????? Thank you all so much for reading!!! I can't believe we finally reach 100k views!!! This is like a dream come true!!! Woooooooooo~~ man I can't believe it's already six years since I started this one!! Without this one piece fanfic I wouldn't be where I am now, and of course without all of you readers I wouldn't be able to make such an achievement!!! Thank you all so much!!!! And here's the usual stuff XD
—————————————————————
Me: WE REACHED 100K VIEWS GUYS!!!!!

Everyone: CONGRATS~~~~!!!!!!

Me: So in order to celebrate I bring you guys back again!!!

Luffy: Thanks I miss you guys so much!!! Hancock~~!!! (Jumps toward her and wraps his arms around her)

Hancock: Luffy...!!! is this...!!! a proposal...!!!!! (Faints in happiness)

Zoro: Luffy!!! (Runs toward them) You haven't changed at all!!!

Luffy: Zoroooooo!!!! You too!!! Shishishishishi!!! (Waving at him with one hand and holding Hancock with the other)

Nami: Luffy!! Zoro!!! (Jumps off from a cloud)

Luffy&Zoro: Nami!!!!

Nami: It's been so long!!! (Grinning as she hugs then)

Luffy: It surely has! Oi look! More of them are coming!! (Points over their shoulders as Usopp, Sanji, and Chopper arrive)

Usopp&Sanji&Chopper: LUFFY!!!! ZORO/MARIMO!!!! NAMI/NAMI-SWAAAAAN!!!! (Chopper shouting with tears bursting out his eyes)

Luffy: Usopp!!! Sanji!!! Chopper!!! (Stretches his arms and pulling them to him)

Sanji: OoOOooOoooOoOOOOOOO NAMI-SWAAAAAAAANNNN!!!! (His eye turns into a heart and starts nose bleeding)

Usopp: WHAAA SANJI STOP!!!! STOP THAT YOU'RE GETTING BLOOD ALL OVER US!!!!

Chopper: Usopp get me tissue papers the blood's not stopping!!! (Stuffing tissue paper rolls in Sanji's nostrils)

Nami: Sanji-kun you haven't changed at all... (sigh)

Sanji: (currently unable to speak but continue to look as if he's in Heaven)

Zoro: Stupid cook get a grip will you??? The rest of them are coming and quit making that face!!! (Points at the same direction as they came. Vivi, Robin, Franky, Brook arrive)

Luffy: Vivi!!! Robin!!! Franky!!! Brook!!! (Stretches his hand and pulling them toward him)

Vivi: Luffy-san!!! Guys!!! We miss you so much!!!

Robin: Luffy!! Zoro!! Everyone!! (Zoro pulls her toward him)

Franky: AWWWWWE!!!! IT'S SUUUUUPER AWESOME TO MEET YOU ALL AGAIN!!!!

Brook: Yohohohoho!! Luffy-san, everyone, it's so nice to see you again!! I'm so excited that I might get a stroke! Ah, I forgot I don't have veins to get a stroke! Yohohohoho!!!

Sanji: OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH (sees Vivi and Robin and realizing that Hancock is on the other side of Luffy)

Chopper: WHAAAAAA IT'S NO GOOD HIS NOSEBLEED IS GETTING WORSE!!! (Trying to get more tissue papers, and Law, Monet, Kid, and Bonney came at last)

Law: Mugiwara-ya!! (Sees Luffy's stretching arm) oh no you don't!! (Uses Room and teleport the four of them next to them)

Luffy: Eeehhhh why'd you do that?? (Pulls back his arm)

Law: Looks too crowded already and too bloody for some stupid reason I suppose.

Kid: Yeah it's nice being back but we don't fancy getting ourselves drenched in some pervert's nosebleed.