Celebration At Yuba Beach House

Hi ya~~
Chapter No.27~~
Please enjoy~~
-----------------------------

"Satisfied?" Asked Zoro, wrapping his arm around Robin's shoulder.
"Yeah, totally." Said Robin, still very surprised.
"So is this the reason why you were late this morning?"
"Yep. Pretty cool, huh?" Said Zoro.
"Well, I thought you were lost on your way to school, actually." Said Robin.
"I'm not that dumb." Said Zoro, and he started to eat Robin's birthday cake.
"...........What? Why're you staring at me?" Asked Zoro blankly.
"There's something on your face." Said Robin, giggling.
"What? There's nothing on....." Her hands appeared and pushed the plate to his face.
".......My face........You god damn woman........" There was cream all over his face.
"Looks good, Santa." Said Robin.
"I bet it'll look good on you too." He smirked, and started to rub his face on hers.
".......Hey.......stop! It tickles....."
"Ok, ok, I'll stop. What's the time now?" Said Zoro.
"Almost six, we'd better start packing our things." Said Robin.
"Ok, see you later." Said Zoro, and he walked out of her room.
"Don't forget to wash your face." Said Robin.
"You too, see ya." He headed home.
"Better tell mom about this." Robin muttered, and her phone vibrated. It was a text message from her mom, Olvia.
"Robin, mom's going on a three-day trip with my coworkers. Take care of yourself. Love you." Robin smiled, and she sent back.
"Ok, mom. I'm going to Vivi's beach house to celebrate my birthday. I'll be back on Sunday. Have fun :)" She texted back, and started to pack her stuff.
------------------------------

Almost 7:00, at Vivi's house--

"So everyone's here, right?" Asked Vivi. Everyone was in front of her house now.
"Yep! Let's go!! To Kuba!!!" Shouted Luffy.
"No, Luffy, it's 'Yuba'." Said Usopp, and he sighed.
"Hey, where're Ace and Sabo?" Asked Nami.
"Oh, they can't come. They're on duty until next Friday." Said Luffy.
"Oh, ok, I see. We're going by train, is it ok?" Said Vivi.
"How long is it gonna take?" Asked Usopp.
"About three and a half hours. If we go now we'll arrive around midnight." She said, and everyone nodded.
"Yosh!! I can't wait!! Let's go!!" Shouted Luffy, and Nami slapped his head.
"Shut up! It's not your birthday!" She Said, a bit annoyed.
"Ok, ok. Can we go now?" Said Luffy, rubbing his head.
"Yes. Let's go." Said Vivi, smiling. When they arrived at Grand Line Main Station, it was almost eight, and their train was about to leave.
"Hurry up!! The train's leaving in five minutes!!" Shouted Nami. Everyone was dashing toward the platform.
"This is all your fault!! Marimo!! If you didn't get lost we wouldn't need to spend forty minutes looking for you! If we miss the train I'll totally beat the crap out of you!!" Said Sanji angrily.
"Shut up!! I already apologized! What do you still want me to do? And it's not all my fault!! It's this stupid station! It's freaken big and complicated! Anyone could get lost!" He shouted back.
"Yeah, then why didn't any of us get lost one the way here?" Sanji shouted.
"Because......"
"Ok, ok, cut it out!! Shut up and run!! Argue after we got on the train!" Shouted Nami as she slapped the two's heads.
"Ok!! We're here! Get on!!" Shouted Usopp, and everyone jumped into a train carriage.
"We made it, just in time. Shishishishi!" Said Luffy, throwing himself into a seat.
"Ah~ I'm exhausted...." Yawned Chopper, and he fell asleep.
"Yeah, everyone, let's get some rest, shall we?" Said Vivi.
"Ok, good night." Said Luffy, and he started to snore.
"Hey, at which station do we have to get off?" Asked Sanji.
"Oh, at the final station. Just relax." Said Vivi.
"Ok, see you all later." Said Sanji, and everyone fell asleep.
"You're not going to sleep?" Asked Vivi. Nami was still awake.
"No, maybe later." Said Nami. She winked and took out a camera and a marker.
"Oh~ I get it now." Whispered Vivi, giggling.
"Ok, here I go." Nami said, smiling evilly.
------------------------------

"Nami-san, your so evil." Whispered Vivi, trying very hard not to laugh.
"But this chance is too good to miss! Pictures of cute couples. Luffy and Hancock, Zoro and Robin, Law and Monet and Kid and Bonney! And pictures of funny pranks! No one would let it go!" Nami whispered back, also trying not to laugh. She was taking pictures and drawing their faces for over twenty minutes.
"Why did you only draw the guys' faces?" Asked Vivi.
"'Cuz I only draw guys' faces." Said Nami, and they burst into laughing.
"Huh? Are we there?" Asked Luffy sleepily.
"It feels like we have only left for twenty minutes....." Said Usopp, yawning.
"Yeah, we've only left for twenty minutes. Go back to sleep, there's still a long way." Said Vivi, and the two started to snore again.
"Nami-san, let's get some sleep too, I'm a bit tired." Said Vivi, and she yawned.
"Yeah, ok. Good night." Said Nami, and the two girls dozed off.
------------------------------