It's The Best Weekend Ever

Hi yo~~~
I'm back~~
Here's chapter No.28~~
Enjoy~~~:)
------------------------------

"...........What's the time now......." Nami muttered sleepily. She just woke up.
"It's only seven........." She looked at the clock, and lay back down to the bed.
"Wait......... Oh my god!! It's seven p.m. now?!?! Hell no!!" She jumped out of the bed, did her routines, and went out the room.
"Am I the only one who's awake here?" She thought, and sat down on the sofa and started to watch the TV. Vivi walked out of her room.
"Hey, good morning, Nami-san." Said Vivi, yawning.
"Hi Vivi, good evening." Said Nami.
"What?? It's only seven o'clock."
"Yeah, seven in the evening."
"Wow.........." Vivi sat down next to Nami. The other girls walked out of their rooms.
"Hi girls." Said Nami, and the four girls sat down on another sofa.
"We slept too late last night." Said Bonney, and she yawned.
"Yeah, I went to bed at four o'clock in the morning." Said Hancock.
"There wasn't very much sleep in our room last night." Said Monet, and everyone turned their head and stared at her.
"What~~ did you two do last night......." Asked Nami.
"Nothing much." She smiled. Usopp, Chopper, Franky, and Brook walked out of their room.
"Hey, good morning." Said Usopp, rubbing his eyes.
"It's seven in the evening now." Said Robin.
"What?! You mean we slept through the whole day?!?!?!" Exclaimed Usopp.
"Uh-huh." Said Nami.
"It's the first time Brook didn't wake us up." Said Robin, drinking a cup of tea.
"Oh, yeah. He usually wakes us up at seven in the morning no matter what." Said Nami, remembering their trip to Alabasta Okoku. Brook woke them up everyday at seven o'clock and played horrible songs with his violin.
"Well, I was too scared to sleep actually. Whenever I closed my eyes, though I don't have eyes, that creepy clown would jumped out of no where and I couldn't sleep. Yohohoho~" Brook said. Law and Kid walked out of their room.
"Hey." Said the two.
"Why do you two look so tired?" Asked Usopp.
"'Cuz there wasn't much sleep in our room last night." The two said in unison.
"Seriously, what did you two do last night?" Said Nami, looking at Law and Monet.
"Nothing much." Said Monet and Law together.
"She snored very loudly, and kicked me off the bed every ten or fifteen minutes." Said Kid gloomily.
"No I didn't!" Said Bonney.
"Yes! You totally did!" Said Kid, and he yawned.
"Well, anyway, let's wake the three boys up. I'm hungry." Said Bonney, her stomach was growling.
"Ok. LUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SANJI-KUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ZORO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Nami shouted, but no one came out the room.
"Gosh! Nami, that won't work! Let me do it." Said Usopp. He walked to the door.
"A sexy Kenshi lady is here with a big chunk of meat!!" He shouted, and the three door burst open.
"Meat???"
"Kenshi????"
"Sexy lady???????" The three boys said in unison. Luffy was drooling.
"Wow, super effective." Said Nami.
"Where's the meat???"
"Where's the kenshi???"
"Where's the sexy lady????" The three said in unison again, and Nami knocked their heads.
"There's no meat, no Kenshi, no sexy lady here! Well, I'm the sexy lady. Go prepare dinner please, Sanji-kun, and you two! Go brush your teeth and get changed!" She ordered, and the three obeyed.
"Ok!! To the dining room!!" Said Nami cheerfully.
"Nami, Luffy's not the head of the gang anymore. You are." Said Usopp, folding his arms.
"Yeah, let's go." She winked, and they all went to the dining room.

At the dining room--

"Sanji~ what's for dinner." Said Luffy, still drooling.
"Just wait for a bit, can't you? Have some soup and bread first. We all woke up just now, if you don't warm your stomach first, you'll end up in the restroom." Said Sanji, and he walked out the kitchen holding two trays.
"Have some hot soup first, my lady. I put more pepper and onions in there than usual. It'll warm you all up in a few seconds." Said Sanji like a waiter.
"Wow, it tastes really good! And my whole body feels warm now!" Said Vivi.
"Thank you! Vivi-chan!" He bowed.
"Hey Sanji, what about us?" Asked Luffy.
"Be patient! Luffy! I'll bring yours later!" He said, and he walked back to the kitchen.
"He really is a good cook." Said Robin, sipping her soup.
"Yeah. Don't know if I'll melt later." Said Monet.
"Here's your soup, and some bread." Said Sanji, walking out the kitchen with two trays again.
"I hate bread........." Said Law quietly.
"Yeah!! Finally!!" Shouted Luffy, and he started to sip his soup.
"Ah!!! So HOT!!!!" He shouted.
"Luffy, won't you slow down? No one's going to take that away from you." Said Usopp, and he sighed.
"Aw! There's super~ no point trying to tell Luffy slow down while eating!" Said Franky, drinking a bottle of cola.
"Here's the stakes! Enjoy!" Said Sanji, putting the trays on the table.
"Yeah!!!!!!!!" Shouted Luffy.
"I'm so~~~~~~hungry!!!!!!" He started to wolf down the stakes, and so was Chopper.
"Hey hey, slow down you two! And Sanji!!!! We need water here!!!" Shouted Usopp. Chopper was choking.
------------------------------