Special Chapter: Regarding Recent Developments in the Manga...

A little extra chapter about the recent arc and how it might affect future stories in the sequel. Some spoiler alerts so if you haven't read the most recent manga arc there are some subtle spoilers. Alright now that you've been warned, please enjoy XD
——————————————————————

Me: Yeah the title basically explains what we're getting into over here. So... *snaps fingers and manga panels start showing*

Luffy: Hi gang what're we doing here today? Whoa what's all these images showing? Why's my hair white?!?! I look so cool!! Nishishishi!

Zoro: I got a new katana too huh, not bad, haha! And did my background got revealed? I'm related to Samurais?! The hell?!

Sanji: I got buffed and that power is pretty dope! But for some reasons it makes me feel really angry every time I see that new power...? AHHH MARIMO!!! HOW'RE YOU GETTING MORE CP OPTIONS AGAIN WHAT THE FUCK?!?!?

Zoro: Shut up you dumb swirly brows!! A pervert like you deserves to drop dead on the spot!! *the two start fighting as usual*

Nami: Cut it out you two! You're both dumbasses, you're both idiots, and you're both going to sit right down and see this through like mature human beings! *stops the fight with lighting strikes*

Robin: I hope they don't get fried up into ashes by the thunderbolts like severely overcooked fried chicken bones. 

Usopp: Oh Robin's very dark comments. Haven't heard those in a while.

Jinbe: *not knowing what to respond to the smoking two idiots on the floor and turning to face the panels* I supposed we are here today for something other than watching those two fight, right?

Me: Yes you are. And first of all, JINBE I'M SORRY FOR NEVER WRITING ABOUT YOU IN THE STORY YOU WILL BE THERE IN THE SEQUAL I PROMISE! YOU'RE THE BEST FISHERMAN UNCLE ANY COULD EVER GET YOU'LL GET THE ROLE YOU DESERVE IN THE FUTURE *hugs him and cries*

Jinbe: O-Oh, not to worry. I'm content with what I have already, don't stress it. And I suggest you go back to explaining why we're here now. Some of them seem they're about to leave. *points over his shoulder at Law opening Room about to teleport himself and the others away*

Me: Alright alright. Focus on me people. *snaps fingers again to disable Room*

Law: Tch... asshole.

Me: I heard you! Anyways, we're here today to discuss a very serious issue.

Brook: Very serious, you say? Yohohoho, then allow me to lighten up the mood with my music! Feel the tremble of our souls strike through our skins! Although I don't have skin!! Yohoho— urhghhhgg *Nami swings her Clima-Tact at him and sends him flying away*

Franky: *watching Brook fly away and turning back* You want to talk about stuff in the newest arc? *looks at the panels and starts crying when he gets to the part about Kuma's back story*

Chopper: So Kuma is a good guy after all!! I was frightened of him when we first met but not anymore!! He's the best daaaaaaad!!! *crying and hugging Franky*

Me: I know right T^T but today we're here because of something else. Eustass Captain Kid! Get to the front!

Kid: What??

Me: Based on the new information in the most recent arc, you are under arrest for dating a minor—

Kid: AH SCREW YOU!!! YOU WERE THE ONE WHO DID THE STUPID PAIRING IN THE FIRST PLACE!!! *charges electromagnetic cannon at me*

Me: YES YES I KNOW IT WAS A JOKE CALM DOWN!!

Monet: Your sense of humor is on the same level as Brook.

Me: Thanks! (I know that was sarcasm) Now calm the hell down Kid it was just a joke, and we're just clarifying things here. Bonney please come forth!

Bonney: I hereby declare that when this fic was written, that is to say, when this universe was created, nobody fucking knew I was only 10!! In this world we're all the same age!!! Nothing bad and nothing wrong here!!! Nothing will change afterward about the pairings but the relationship between me and my dad, Kuma, may or may not be mentioned or altered to fit into the story in the sequel! Other stuff in this newest arc may or may not be added into the sequel too! All depends on the brainwave going on in this guy's head!! Alright disclaimer finished. How's that?

Me: Perfectly done! Thanks! Now, the business is done, you can go back to whatever you were doing before.

Everyone: Okay bye.

Me: *thinks of a joke* Ah now come to think of it, Kid, it's not really that bad you're dating a girl who's actually 10 on the inside, seeing that you're a kid yourself, haha. *badump tsss*

Kid: That's it I'm gonna fry this fucking place up!!! *charges up his electromagnetic cannon and firing it*

*EXPLOSION*

Me: We're blasting off again~~~

Everyone again: SCREW YOU!!!
——————————————————————

And that's the extra chapter lol hope you enjoyed it. I might upload this to the sequel too, depending on how I'm feeling. Sorry about not updating the sequel I've been busy (as always) but I really do have some good stories planned! My re zero fic is getting infinitely close to its end, just a few more chapters and it'll be over, and I'm shifting my focus back to the One Piece fic!! Please just bear with me a bit more! I really appreciate it!

Thanks for reading!
Please remember to vote and comment and follow me!!!!

Grand Line High Schoolजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें