Who The Hell Do You Think You Are?

Me again~~
Chapter No.23~~
Please enjoy~~~
-----------------------------

"Gomu Gomu no Pistol!!!" Luffy hit Crocodile again in the stomach and the wall shattered and he flew out of the room.
"Luffy! Take this, just in case!" Said Robin, handing him a bottle of water.
"Thanks!! I'll go now! Don't you dare die!" He took the bottle and dashed out of the room.
"I'd better go now....." Robin stood up, but fell down again. The wound was so big that she could barely stand.
"Oh god....... this is no good..... my vision is going blurry........" Blood was kept dripping out from her wound, she couldn't move, she lost too much blood.
"Where the hell am I?" A familiar voice came from the door to the chamber.
"Zoro..........?"
"HOLY SHIT!! WHAT HAPPENED!?!?!?!?!?" He exclaimed, running toward Robin.
"I got stabbed by Crocodile, nothing much......" Said Robin weakly.
"Nothing much?? You crazy woman! I have to get you out of here now!!" He picked her up in bridal style, and rushed out of the chamber.
"You know the way out?" Asked Robin.
"No." Said Zoro simply.
"......Don't you think your wounds are worse than mine?" Said Robin, staring at Zoro's bloody stomach.
"No, shut up now!" Said Zoro, running into a path.
"That one's a dead end." Said Robin.
"God damn it! Why didn't you tell me earlier??"
"You looked so confident when you ran in here, and it's funny when you're embarrassed." Said Robin, giggling.
"Damn woman! Stop talking right now! You're dying!" Snapped Zoro, face going red, changing the topic of the conversation.
"Well, I'll be glad if I die in your arms." Said Robin, touching Zoro's facing softly.
"Seriously!! Shut up now!!" Said Zoro, running faster and faster.
"Thank you for what you did for me all these years. Thank you for being such a good friend and---"
"STOP BULLSHITTING YOU GOD DAMN WOMAN!! I'LL NEVER LET YOU DIE!!!!!" He shouted and, to Robin's surprise, he was running on the way to the entrance, not taking any wrong path.
"What's this.......?" She felt water on her face.
"Water.....? Tear.....? Zoro's crying......?" She looked up, the looked on Zoro's face, his face muscles were twitching, tears were rolling down his face.
"......................." She smiled, and clutched his arm more tightly. Finally, they were out of the dungeon.
"ZORO!!! ROBIN!!!!" Everyone shouted.
"Holy SHIT!! How did you two get injured this badly??" Shouted Ace, calling the ambulance.
"She got stabbed by Crocodile, and haven't you just seen my wounds? Idiot!" Zoro said.
"We need to hurry up!! To the hospital!! Right now!!!"
"What about Luffy?" Said Zoro, and everyone nodded.
"We'll stay here and wait for him! You two! Get in the ambulance right now!" Said Ace, pushing Zoro toward the ambulance.
"Ok, ok, I can walk by myself! Tell us everything after Luffy's done." Said Zoro, and the door of the ambulance closed, and they went away.
"Luffy, you'd better not lose." Zoro muttered.
------------------------------

Inside the dungeon--

"Gomu Gomu no Pistol!!" Luffy's fist shot out like a bullet, but Crocodile dodged it, and he grabbed it.
"Hey! Let go you bastard!!" Shouted Luffy, trying to pull back his hand, but Crocodile's grip was way stronger.
"Stupid kid, do you know what will happen if you're touched by my right hand?" Said Crocodile, lighting up his cigar.
"No! Just let go! Fight me like a man you fucking asshole!!" Shouted Luffy, some veins appeared on Crocodile's forehead, and he hooked Luffy's hand and pulled toward himself.
"It'll be pretty fun for you to turn into a mummy. Barján!!" He waved his right hand and created a dune as Luffy flew in front of him. He dodged it, but his right hand was hit by it, and it became shriveled.
"Oh shit oh shit oh shit!!!" He pulled his hand away and took out the bottle of water and finished it in one gulp.
"......God.......thought I was going to turn into a mummy....." He punched him again, but this time, he didn't hit him, he turned into sand again.
"It's no use, the blood on your hands is already dry." Said Crocodile.
"......I got it!" Luffy started to run toward Crocodile.
"Gomu Gomu no....."
"It's no use, stupid git." He held out his right hand.
"Baku Baku!!!" Luffy opened his mouth, and bit off half of Crocodile's body.
"Erm............." Luffy's covering his mouth by both of his hands, trying his best not to open his mouth.
"Urgh........" Crocodile flew out from his mouth, very pissed.
".........You really want to die.....huh?" He stabbed Luffy, and blood dripped down the golden hook.
"I told you. Now, time to go to hell! Desert Girasole!!" A giant sand slide appeared in front of them, and he threw Luffy in it.
"Shit Shit shit shit!! There's no way I'll lose to this freaken sand slide!!" Luffy stretched out his hands and grabbed the ceiling of the chamber and jumped out of it.
"Damn you stupid crocodile, are you trying to destroy this place?" Shouted Luffy, hanging on the beam.
"Oh.... that sounds good, thank you....." He smirked dangerously and placed his palm on the floor.
"Did I just pull myself into the hell........" Luffy's jaw dropped to the floor.
"Yes, you did. Ground Death!!" The floor started to crack, and everything was turning into sand.
"Thank me, Monkey D. Luffy. I just made you and Vivi a perfect tomb......Kuhahahaha!!!" He laughed, and the wall, the pillars, the floor, all started to turn into sand.
"God damn it!! Gomu Gomu no Rocket!!" He fired himself at Crocodile, and hit him in the stomach.
"If I die, you'll going to die with me! Bastard!!" Luffy and Crocodile flew to a wall and smashed through it.
"Eh? Luffy-san?! Crocodile?!?!"
"Vivi!! Igaram!! You ok??" It was Vivi, and Igaram. They're tied to a chair in the middle of the room. Luffy ran to them and started to untied them.
"Oi Oi, not so fast, Mugiwara. Desert Spada!!" He formed his right hand into a loose blade of fast-moving sand. A sand blade appeared and stabbed into the ground and extended itself and cut everything in its path. Luffy pulled the two away just before the sand blade went pass them.
"What?! The ground is cracked?!?!?! What the hell was that?!" Vivi exclaimed.
"I'll tell you now, Mugiwara no Luffy. The power of the Devil Fruit gets stronger by honing it. A user like you, who only know the basis of your power, could never beat me! We're on the different level!" He shouted, and again, he created the sand blade again and smashed everything in his eyesight.
"Fucking asshole!! Leave them alone! This is our fight!!" Shouted Luffy, and he threw them out of the room.
"You two get out of here! I'll finish him!"
"Okay!! Promise me! You won't die!!" Shouted Vivi.
"I won't!! See you later!!"
"Tsk! Stupid kid!" Crocodile took off his golden hook, showing a poisonous, sliver blade.
"Now, time to finish this." Said Crocodile, and he turned into sand.
"Go to hell! Mugiwara no Luffy!!" Crocodile appeared in front of him, and stabbed the blade into Luffy's chest.
"Die! Punk!" Said Crocodile coldly. He pulled away his blade, and Luffy fell to the ground.
"Urgh..............."
"The poison is spreading, isn't it?" Crocodile sat down beside him.
"I know it hurts. Do you want me to make you feel better?" He asked, and started to laugh like a maniac.
".........Why..........Why did you do this......."
"Hm? Take down Cobra's company? His company has a very important place in the stock market. If I run it in my way...... Kuhahahahaha...... Base on its wealth and position, I'll run it as a weapon market, and gather small company to increase my power in the market. The World Government will start to fear me, and finally, I'll form an army, and a kingdom, and take down the World Government. The is 'the Utopia'!! Kuhahahahahahaha!!!!" He started to laugh again.
"Who do you think you are....... who gives you the right to do things like that...... WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?????" He stood up, and punched him in the face.
"Impossible....." Crocodile raised his blade and try to stab Luffy, but this time, he dodged it, and smashed it to the ground.
"Do you know how hard Vivi's dad work for the company?? You know how many times he cried when he failed?? Do you even know how important this company means to him??? How can you just take everything away from him like that!!!!!!" Luffy kicked him up to the air.
"I don't care about that shit! All I care about is how to grand my plan!! Desert la Spada!!!" He shouted in midair, and he formed four solid blades with fan-shaped edges
"You son of a bitch!! I'll smash you in the face and send you to the sky!!" Luffy took a deep breath and twisted himself.
"Gomu Gomu no....." He let the air out and flew up to Crocodile like a spinning bullet.
"STORM!!!!!!" He started to punch rapidly at him and his fist and the four blades met.
"There's no way I'm going to let you take away Vivi's dad's greatest accomplishment in his life!!!!" His fists smashed the blades and started to hit Crocodile like raindrops.
"What?!?! Impossible!! This can't be true....." Luffy's last punch hit him in the face and he flew to the ceiling, and he smashed through it and went all the way up to the ground.
"Huh? What's going on?" Said Ace. The ground's started to shake, and the dungeon was collapsing.
"Look!! It's Crocodile!!" Said Sanji, pointing at Crocodile, who just flew out from the ground.
"So does this mean Luffy defeated him?" Asked Chopper.
"Yeah, it does! Nice job! Luffy!!" Shouted Usopp, and Luffy, carrying Vivi and Igaram, jumped out from the dungeon.
"Hey guys, I defeated him....." Said Luffy, and he fell to the ground.
"LUFFY!!" Everyone shouted.
"Hurry! Take him to the hospital!! He's poisoned and lost too much blood!! Ace-san! Sabo-san!! Hurry up!!" Shouted Vivi, started to cry.
"Let's go! We can't waste a second now!!" Shouted Ace, and he carried Luffy to the ambulance.
-----------------------------

"Where am I.......?" Robin opened her eyes, staring at the ceiling.
"You're finally awake."
"Zoro..........."
"We're in the hospital now." Said Zoro, they were now in a ward of the hospital.
"Robin?" He got out of his bed and walked to Robin.
"Yes?" She sat up, and Zoro slapped her, really hard.
"................................"
"Do you know how worried I was? When I saw you lying in the middle of the chamber with blood all over your body? I thought you were dead you god damn woman!! Do you know how I felt?? If felt like something inside of me was gone!! Don't ever do that again!!!" He shouted, tears started to roll down his face. Robin didn't say anything, and she started to cry too, and she slapped Zoro, harder than when he slapped her.
"This one's for what you just did." She slapped him again.
"And this one's for keeping me waiting for so long." She smiled, but tears were keep pouring down her face.
"Ow......." He rubbed both sides of his cheek, and leaned in and kissed her.
"Sorry." Said Zoro after thirty seconds, and he smirked.
"Idiot." She giggled, and slapped him softly. And someone knocked the door.
"Um.... guys? Is everything alright? I think I heard shouts and slapping sound just now." Said Usopp out side the door, and he knocked again.
"We're alright. We just got a bit too intense just now." Said Zoro, walking back to his bed, and Robin giggled.
"What?!" Shouted Nami, she's also out side the door.
"Well actually, I'm on top of Zoro right now." Said Robin.
"WHAT?!" The door was burst open by Sanji, and Nami punched his head.
"Keep down you idiot! We're in a hospital now!" Shouted Nami.
"I think you're even louder than him, actually." Said Usopp.
"Ok, ok, whatever! What was going on back then??" Asked Nami eagerly.
"Nothing much. That was just a joke." Said Zoro, putting his arms under his head as a pillow.
"Really? But I heard you shouting." Said Usopp.
"That was just trying to make you curious." Said Robin, smiling.
"Ok then. We're going to visit Luffy now, he's already slept for three days, want to come along?" Said Chopper.
"What?! So we slept for three days?!" Shouted Zoro.
"Yeah, let's go." Said Sanji, and they walked out of the ward.
"Keep it as a secret?" Said Zoro.
"Yes, the secret belongs to us, only us." Said Robin, and they walked out of the ward.

At Luffy's ward--

"Hey guys." They walked in. Kid, Law, Bonney, Monet, Franky, Brook, Ace, Sabo, Vivi, Igaram and Hancock were already there. And Hancock looked very worried, she was keep grasping Luffy's hand.
"Mr. Bushido, Robin-san, are you ok?" Asked Vivi.
"Yeah, we're fine. How's Luffy?" Asked Zoro.
"He's not in danger now, but the doctor said the wounds are too big for him to move around now, he has to rest for three months." Said Hancock, still looked worried.
"Well, there's no way he's going to rest that long. The sports day's on next Thursday and Friday." Said Zoro, and suddenly, Luffy sat up.
"HAT!!!!!!" He shouted, and everyone jumped.
"You're finally awake!! I'm so worried!! I thought you were going to die!!" Said Hancock, crying and hugging Luffy tightly.
"Hancock...... I can't breath....."
"Oh! Sorry, sorry." She let go, and looked relieved.
"Where's my hat?" He asked, looking around.
"Over there, on the table." Law pointed toward the table near the door.
"Oh, ok. How long did I sleep?" Asked Luffy.
"Three days." Answered Nami. 
"Ah, I missed fifteen meals." Said Luffy.
"He's fast on this." Sighed Sanji.
"And he counted as five meals a day....." Usopp said, and also sighed.
"So, what do we do now? Stay here?" Asked Ace.
"No!!!! I want to eat!!!!! Meat!!!!! You guys have to let me eat!!! I want to eat until my stomach bursts!!!!!!!" Shouted Luffy.
"As you wish." Said Vivi, and everyone started to laugh.
------------------------------

Yeah~~~~
Finished~~~
Not bad, right?
And finally!! Zoro x Robin!!!
Ya~~~~~~~

Comments??
Vote??

Thanks for reading~~~~