The Battle Has Begun

Hellooo~~
It's me again~~
Here's chapter 37~~
Please enjoy~~
-----------------------------

"Eh? Who the hell are you?? And there's no Cutty Flam here!" Said Franky, and he stood up.
"No Cutty Flam huh? Really funny. Then I shall kill everyone here in this house." The masked man said in an emotionless tone.
"Hell no!! Asshole!!" Franky shouted and ran toward the masked man, but he disappeared.
"What the--" The man hit Franky on the neck. He fell forward, and fainted.
"I know you too well. No matter how powerful a cyborg you are, in front of me, you're no more than a hothead gorilla." The man grabbed the collar of Franky's shirt, and dragged him out of the Franky House.
--------------------------

Usopp woke up.
"Huh?" He blinked, a bit confused.
"Why am I...." He sat up, and saw the bandages on his chest and arms, then he remembered what had happened.
"Luffy......" He got to his feet, and walked to Merry.
"I don't care what those bastards said. I will fix you, Merry, no matter what." He climbed onto her, and went to the place where Luffy usually sat. A lot of memories came back to him.
"I remember when we finished building you, and the first time you take us out to sea, well, not really, we just slept on you. And after that, whenever the holidays arrived, we always snuck to you and sail you to who-knows-where. I remember when we sailed to an island. There were a lot of scary animals, but Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji always beat them, and if Nami wasn't our friend, we'd probably die in the middle of the sea." He chuckled, and continued to talk to Merry.
"I remember when we got back to our houses on the last day of summer vacation. Luffy was always scowled and punished so heavily that we couldn't recognize him on the next day. Nami, Sanji, Robin, and Chopper were also punished. But Dad never punished me, he always says just don't get myself killed, isn't this funny?? He says going out to sea is fine with him. He always did that when he's at my age, he said when the ship, you, are calling us, we shouldn't hesitate, we should go straight to you, and go out to sea, because that's 'romance', my dad always says that. But it's a shame Franky and Brook never get to sail with us. I know they'd love to, so I'm gonna fix you, and let them have the pleasure to travel with you, with us. Oh, I remember when we sailed to an island with creepy temples and spooky historical sites. Robin said it was extremely valuable to a history lover like her, but I think that place was super scary. You were damaged very badly back then, you remember?? But the next day, you're fine! Though you look a bit unstable after that, but you still carried us back home safe and nice. Was that a miracle?? Or did you fix yourself??" He chuckled again.
"Ah, I'm getting ridiculous now. Alright!! Keep talking feels good, but it won't fix you!! I'll go get some materials, and I'm definitely going to fix you!!" Usopp shouted, and he jumped off her, and walked away.
-----------------------------

"Is it really okay to leave him there??" Asked Vivi with a worry look on her face.
"It's fine, he's not a little kid, he knows how to get back here." Said Luffy.
"But what if he doesn't wake up??" Said Nami, also with a worry look on her face.
"He'll wake up. Chopper treated him, he'll be fine." Said Sanji. Someone knocked on the door.
"Come in." Said Zoro. Chimney and Gonbe walked in, and an old woman was behind them.
"Hi, Chimney, what's up??" Said Nami.
"Granny invited you to come over and have dinner with us, but I can't find Franky anywhere, so we came here." Said Chimney.
"Hikakakaka! Hi there, I'm Kokoro." Said Kokoro.
"Hi, I'm Luffy." Said Luffy.
"I know. You're famous. You're the one who beat the Baroque Works." Said Kokoro.
"Granny, let's go back with them already. We can bring them to our place first, Franky must be somewhere in this city with his gang, I'm starving!" Said Chimney, pulling Kokoro's sleeve.
"Kakakaka, alright, let's go back first. Tom-san's waiting for us." Said Kokoro.
"But we're waiting for the police, Robin's still missing." Said Nami, still looking worried.
"Um, I know it sounds weird, but I don't really think someone kidnapped that woman." Said Zoro.
"What do you mean??" Nami asked.
"Well, she's a strong woman, that's for sure. And stupid cook she said she has something to accomplish, and told us to leave now, right?" Said Zoro.
"Yes, she did say that, and I'm not a stupid cook! Shitty Marimo!!" Said Sanji.
"I don't care! I think someone made a deal, or a contract, stuff like that, with her, no matter she liked it or not. It's like that deal's a contract she was forced to sign for some reason, and it might harm us, so she wanted us to leave." Said Zoro. Everyone was quiet for a long time, and Nami broke the silence.
"That makes sense..." She muttered.
"Hn, you're not too stupid after all, Marimo." Said Sanji.
"Tsk! Stupid cook!" Said Zoro.
"Quit it!! There's no time to argue right now!! If Zoro's right, we might have a chance to find her!!" Said Nami, and she stood up.
"Let's go, we--" With a loud BANG, somewhere near the dorm exploded, and the impact wave shook the building. The windows were shattered and some broken pieces of wood and glass were blown into the room, and everyone fell on the floor.
"Holly shit!!! What was that???" Shouted Luffy, and he got up from the floor.
"Get out of here now!! It's not safe here!!!!" Shouted Sanji. They all ran out of the dorm. In front of them was the burning Galley-La office building, and dozens of people were shouting, running with buckets in their hands.
"What the hell is going on here???" Shouted Zoro.
"Did anyone get hurt??" Shouted Chopper. Everyone shook their heads.
"Hey!! What happened??" Kokoro yelled at one of the people standing in front of them.
"Ah!! Kokoro-basan!! Some masked men broke into the building and set the whole building on fire!! The ship carpenters here tried to stop them, but they all can use a weird marshal art or something, they beat them within seconds!! And there was a tall, unmasked girl with them. She looks weird, didn't seem want to fight. Anyway, we have no time to talk right now!! We need to save Iceburg-san!! He's in big danger now!!!" The man finished and ran away.
"Tall, unmasked, didn't seem want to fight, that's her!!" Shouted Luffy. And suddenly, a loud alarm boomed out from somewhere far away and covered all the yells and screams. Everyone went quiet.
"What now???" Shouted Sanji.
"Hikakakakaka!! It's coming." Said Kokoro. Chimney and Gonbe were screaming and running in circle near her.
"What's coming??" Asked Luffy.
"Kakaka, the great tsunami, Aqua Laguna."
"Tsunami???" Shouted Nami.
"It's safe here. We'll be fine." Said Kokoro.
"Whatever!! I'm going in right now!!" Shouted Luffy, and he dashed away.
"Luffy!!! Wait!!!" Shouted Zoro, but he'd already run inside the building.
"Tsk! That idiot! Come on!! Let's go!!" They followed him, but maybe the people helping there got too worried about Iceburg and went nuts. They all turned and faced them.
"We won't let you in!!" A man shouted.
"What the hell??? We're trying to help!!" Shouted Zoro, but they wouldn't listen.
"Shut up!! Intruders!!" They attacked.
"This is fucking troublesome..." He muttered, and slashed all of them within seconds.
"Hey!! That's too over!!!" Shouted Chopper and Vivi.
"Shut up, I slashed them with the back of my katanas. They just fainted, no big deal." Said Zoro, and he ran inside the building.
"That idiot!! Some of you stay outside and wait for us!! Sanji-kun you go to the sea train station now!! Hurry!!" Shouted Nami.
"Huh? Why??" Asked Sanji.
"If the intruders and Robin want to leave this city soon, they'll have to take Puffing Tom!! And if there really is a tsunami not far away from us, they'll have to get there by now or later, but it won't be long!! Go there and hide somewhere and wait for them!! Alright??? Chopper!! Let's go!!" Shouted Nami, and she and Chopper ran in the building as well.
"Roger that!! Nami-san!!!" He shouted and sprinted away.
"Then rest of us will stay here and wait and fight if necessary!" Shouted Vivi. Everyone nodded.
---------------------------