From Water Seven To Enies Lobby

Hello~~~~~
I'm back~~~
Sorry for the late updating~
I had to study for the final monthly exam, and my new Tokyo ghoul story...
Here's chapter No. 38~
Please enjoy :D~~~
-----------------------------

Forty minutes ago, Sanji--

"Weird.... the wind's getting stronger and stronger.... looks like there really is a tsunami coming." Muttered Sanji. He was hiding at a place near the sea train station, waiting for the intruders to arrive. After ten minutes or so, they did.
"What the hell?? Lucci???" He thought, shocked, and saw Usopp and Franky were dragged by them. They threw them into a carriage, and boarded the sea train.
"Usopp??? Franky??? What in the world is happening right now???" He mumbled, and followed them.
"I should leave a message, or Nami-san and the others wouldn't know where I go." Sanji mumbled. He quickly scribbled down a note and ran in the carriage where Usopp and Franky were.
-----------------------------

Still forty minutes ago, Iceburg--

"Urgh......." Iceburg woke up.
"Iceburg-san!!!!!" Shouted Paulie.
"Iceburg-san's awake!!! Everyone!!! Iceburg-san has regained consciousness!!!!!" Shouted Paulie, and everyone cheered.
"Where are those kids....." Asked Iceburg weakly, sitting up.
"No, Iceburg-san, stay still." Said Paulie, pushing him back to the ground gently.
"I must help them.... take me to the shore." Said Iceburg, standing up.
"The shore? Why?" Asked Paulie.
"I have to fix their ship. That's the only thing I can do now." Said Iceburg.
"But why? Iceburg-san! She's already dead! There's no point fixing her!" Said Paulie. Iceburg shook his head.
"No, Paulie, listen carefully now, that ship has a spirit living in her." Said Iceburg, and they saw Tom rushing toward them.
"Iceburg! I heard the explosion! What happened?" Asked Tom. 
"Tom-san, there's no time to explain now! Let's go to the shore!" Said Iceburg, and he ran toward the shore. Paulie and some ship carpenters followed him.
"Is it Klabautermann?" Asked Tom, running beside Iceburg. He nodded.
"Okay, then we must fix her." Said Tom. After about ten minutes later they arrived at the shore.
"Oh god, they'd torn her apart." Said Iceburg. Going Merry was cracked in half, and the sheep head was broken, laying on the ground, and the mast was cracked too.
"Please fix me." They heard a voice.
"Please! Just put me back into one piece, and then I can go out to sea." Said the voice.
"We will. Guys!! Let's get started!!" Shouted Paulie, and they started to fix her. Thirty minutes later Merry was back into a piece.
"Thank you!!" Said the voice, and suddenly, a gigantic wave appeared and swallowed her. Merry disappeared.
"So this is fate, isn't it?" Said Iceburg.
"She is a very fortunate ship." Said Tom.
"Okay! Iceburg-san! Tom-san! I'm going! Please be save!!" Shouted Paulie.
"We're going too!!!" Shouted Peeply Lulu, one of the five strongest ship carpenters.
"OHHHHAAAA!!!!! YEAH!!!! I WILL NEVER FORGIVE THE INTRUDERS!!!!" Shouted Tilestone, another one of the five strongest ship carpenters.
"Alright!! Let's go!!" Shouted Paulie, and the three ran to the sea train station.
------------------------------

On the sea train Puffing Tom--

"Usopp!! Franky!! Are you alright??" Sanji whisper-shouted. Franky and Usopp were tied up, and their mouths were sealed by tape.
"I'm gonna rip them off! Hold still!" He ripped the tape off, and Usopp whimpered.
"That super hurts!!!" Franky whisper-shouted.
"Merry!!!" Usopp wailed, anguished, crying.
"Keep down!!" The two hissed.
"They wracked her!! They wracked her!! They wracked her!! They wracked her!! They--" Franky and Sanji punched him at the same time, and he felt backward. 
"Usopp!! We're all on the same boat now!! Stop wailing and take action!! Robin-chan's in the first carriage!! If we fight all the way there, we can save her!!" Shouted Sanji. Usopp stopped crying.
"I was thinking about that, when we were stuck at that island. Sanji, do you remember when Merry was badly damaged?" Asked Usopp.
"You mean that temple island? Yeah, what about that?" Said Sanji.
"I think, I saw Merry's spirit." Said Usopp.
"Eh? What? No time for you to babble now, let's go!" Said Sanji. Franky shook his head.
"It was Klabautermann. I wish I had the pleasure to meet her. That spirit only appears to those who love their ship. It'll warn the crew when danger is coming. And it wears a raincoat and have a hammer in its hand when it shows itself. Is that what you saw?" Said Franky. Usopp sniffed and nodded. "Okay, then she will surely appear when we need her. Now, let's go save Robin!" Said Franky. Usopp looked down.
"No.... I'm leaving...." Said Usopp.
"Eh?? Don't tell me you're too afraid to fight those jackasses and want to flee??" Said Sanji, grabbing his collar.
"Yes!! I'm too afraid to fight!! I'm not strong!! Not like monsters like you!! I'm no longer your friends!! So I don't care if she lives or dies!!" Shouted Usopp. He stood up, and went to the door.
"I really hope she's fine, but there's nothing I can do now, please understand." Said Usopp. He opened the door and disappeared in the storm.
"USOPP!!!" Shouted the two. Franky punched the wall and Sanji kicked a luggage. They sighed.
"Looks like he left us completely." Said Sanji.
"Yeah, let's go." Said Franky. They moved to the door on the other side of the carriage, and suddenly, a voice came for behind.
"Wait a moment! You two!" They turned back, and saw a guy wearing a yellow carnival mask and a red cape.
"Oh, Usopp, you're back." Said Sanji.
"No! The Usopp you're talking about is a friend of mine! He begged me to come and assist you! I'm the Sogeking! From the Soge Island!" Said Sogeking, and he started to sing(that Sogeking song).
"Ok ok, we get it! Shut up." Said Sanji. He opened the door, and hopped to the carriage in front of them. And he opened the door. Everyone inside all turned and stared at him.
"Hey, how's it going, mate?" Said Sanji.
"Intruders!!" Shouted a man. And he jump-kicked.
"See ya." Said Sanji as the man flew out of the carriage, and Franky and Sogeking hopped in.
"Can we go through??" The three asked in unison.
"Attack!! And tell Lucci-san!!" Shouted another man.  They started to fight, and within seconds, they were all defeated.
"Nice and fast. Let's go." Said Sanji, they moved on, and unlocked the chain between the carriages. And went to another carriage, and unlock another one, and went to the next one, and the next, the next, and it was two carriages too the first one now.
"Franky, you go from the roof, and Sogeking, use your gears to find a way to get there without being noticed, and I'll go from here." Sanji said, and the two nodded. He opened the door and Franky climbed to the roof and Sogeking took out a pair of shoes and climbed away.
"Yo, Lucci." Said Sanji.
"Hn, I knew someone was missing." Said Lucci, and Blueno stood up.
"What? You aren't even gonna fight me?" Said Sanji, lighting up his cigarette.
"You don't worth me to do that." Said Lucci coldly.
"Tsk! Bastard! Before I wrack this place, tell me why Robin-chan left us and followed you." Said Sanji.
"You want to know? Fine, I'll tell you why." Said Lucci.