2

-Edited??-

How Cassie feels

CASSIES POV

I groaned out in pain and curled up into a ball. My god I know pain, this pain was something else. I admit though I can feel my powers coming back to me at least. I opened my eyes and saw my whole family surrounding me with worried looks. All I could muster was a smile to them, but that didn't ease their worries.

"Oh hey...everyone?" I said as I sat up slowly.

"Are you okay!?" My mom asked as she grabbed my hand. I nodded my head and squeezed her hand.

"I'm fine I feel better, I'll heal in no time." I reassured her as much as possible. I can feel three men eyes literally stabbing my head. My father's, Toby and Jay. This is not going to end well.

"I'm killing that bastard and that's final." Toby said with such lifeless eyes and I shivered a bit from his murderous aura.

When Toby get's mad it's a whole different mad. He becomes a monster, he first shifted when there was a rogue attack. One of the wolves attacked me and next thing you know I saw red. No one expected Toby to turn into a ruthless wolf. He was such a sweet delicate boy, I don't know how he became like this.

"Well like I said I-" I stopped and felt an ominous presence. Everyone in the room stiffened, this smell is not from our pack. Who dares to cross our land?

"Rogue." Jay and dad practically ran out of the room. I jumped out of the bed and the dizziness hit. I shook my head trying to clear it. My mom grabbed my hand stopping me.

"It's ok mom I'll be fine. Now you stay inside because it's dangerous." I gave her a firm look and she reluctantly let me go.

I ran outside and saw the 4 rogues. Their smell was vile, when people aren't in your pack especially if they have ill intent it's unbearable. I covered my nose with my arm, god I need to smell an air freshener or something.

My father and Jay already shifted into their wolves, Toby joined them alongside them. I would shift but I do not have the energy for it right now. I felt electricity run through my right arm and I prepared to attack. I got this ability from my mom, and some others too. Jay and Toby have electricity too but that's it.

"Yea get them!" I snapped my head behind me to see mom cheering us on. I looked at her dumbfounded, didn't I tell her to stay inside? Sometimes I think my mom is still a child I swear I think she is. I waved my hand towards her to make a little force field for her own safety.

"Cassie watch out!" I felt the wolf running towards me. I build up the electricity in my hand even more and grabbed the wold snout. I electrified him and made the wolf fall to the ground. I growled at it and it whimpered under me. I admit I have a lot pent up anger right now.

"You four must be crazy to even think about trespassing into our lands." I glowered at the wolf and I can see fear instill into it's eyes. I gave the wolf a crazed smile and let go of it's snout. Toby and Jay were right besides me.

"Have at it." I said I turned on my heels. I heard the rogues wolf's cries of anguish and I nodded my head. No one leaves alive if you trespass.

"That's what you rogues get!" My mom cheered jumping in the air. I gave her look and she totally ignored me.

"Didn't I tell you to stay inside you crazy women!" I yelled at her, my mom jumped and had a cheesy smile plastered all over her lips.

"I mean I was just showing you guys my love and support." My mom grumbled like a little kid. I scoff in amazement she's really is crazy.

"Yeah showing your love and support can get you killed! Next time stay in the house!" I lectured her.